Chapter Fifteen

Chapter Fifteen

Josh's P.O.V

I woke up about 12. Everyone was gathered at the table. When I walked in everyone gave me death glares. I walked over and saw a note. I read it and was shocked. How can I be this stupid. I messed up big time. The worst part was she was blaming herself. I ran out the door and drove to London . By the time I got to the apartment, all of her stuff that she bought was gone. Man I am stupid. I looked all over London for her. I looked for her at my parents and hers. I even cheeked SugarScape. They said she got fired cause she ccouldn't finish her assignment. Man, I costed her, her job.

(play)

Four days have passed and I haven't slept once. I was driving around town looking and...

Praying won't do it

Hating won't do it

Drinking won't do it

Fighting won't knock you out of my head

Hiding won't hide it

Smiling won't hide it

Like I ain't tried it

Everyone's tried it now and failed somehow

I pulled into the apartment and sat an listen to this song on repeat.

Kate's P.O.V

It's been a week since the incident and the girls are coming back today. I have an audition with Dani tomorrow for a back ground dancer for one of the performers at the Jubilee. I had a bunch of money left from my job so I got another IPhone. The only people with my number are the girls, mine and Dani's manager, my parents and the casting director.

The girls were giving me a make over, because they want Josh to see what he's missing. I laughed and agreed. We died my hair back to brow and put honey highlights. I got a beach styled cut and bangs. Then we went tanning. After that Perrie took me shopping.

Afterwards we went to El and I's apartment. (Yes, I helped pay rent and stuff.) We played some games until the girls left. Danielle was waiting for Liam. The boys thought I dropped off the face of the earth. So Liam will be shocked.

Ding

"Hey Liam." I said opening the door. He pulled me into a hug. The boys were like brothers to me.

"I'm so glad you're ok. I was worried sick! In fact, everyone was. Especially Louis." He said. I was closer with Lou. He was my older brother... by like 5 months.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I looked at the girls.

"Cause then you would feel bad and go see them. Then they would spill where you were to Josh." Danielle said. I blinked at his name. It still hurt, but I couldn't show it.

"You could have told me." Liam said to them.

"I know, that's why your here now." El said. Liam nodded and we talked some. I gave him my new number and told him to give it to Louis, and only Louis, too. He nodded and headed out with Danielle. I told El I was going to practices. We had a spare empty room, so I had some old mirrors propped on the wall and a IHome. I started the music and got lost in the song.

'And if you know

How do you get up from an all time low

I'm in pieces

It seems like peace is

The only thing I'll never know

How do you get up from an all time low

I can't even find a place to start

How do I choose between my head and heart

Till it ceases I'll never know

How do you get up from an all time low

I can't even find a place to start

How do I choose between my head and heart

'Til it ceases, I'll never know

How do you get up from an all time low?'

I danced till... umm... 1ish? Wow. I danced 6 hours without knowing. El was asleep already. The boys left for tour tomorrow so I was going to say bye. I went to sleep cause I had to be up early.

6am

Me and El drove to the Airport. We got out and showed our passes there Manager gave us. We went behind the boys and El jumped on Lou's back while I jumped on Niall's. They screamed then relised it was us.

They tackled me in a bear hug. They yelled at me with 'Where have you been' s and "WEVE MISSED YOU' s. I laughed and hugged back. When we were done El and Lou were hugging. Zayn was with Lux and Perrie. OMG LUX! I ran over and when she saw me she squealed. I laughed an took her from Zayn. Then I saw Paul. I ran and tackled him in a hug. He was like a dad. He laughed and hugged back. I said bye to everyone else.

Harry was with Emma in the corner. Morgan was talking to Niall and Liam. Dani stayed home cause she gets emotional. Josh came up to me and started saying he was sorry and everything.

"Why?" I asked

"Huh?" He said.

"Why'd you cheat?" I asked looking him in the eyes......