Chapter Six

Chapter Six

Katherine's P.O.V

We finished two first two weeks on tour and we're all really good friends. Every time they did and encore I would go sit with Josh and take pictures. Management told me I could go on stage to get pictures, but I didn't want to mess up the performance. Josh seemed to like it when I was there he always got more into it.

It is Christmas Eve and they had a concert. Yeah I was bummed that I wouldn't be home for Christmas, but I will be with Josh. I would be home alone on Christmas if I wasn't here. My parents are on vacation an his are visiting his brother. Josh gets a week off next week. He said he was taking me on a vacation to a surprise location. (A/N: rhymed) I told him no, but he said there was no changing his mind.

After the concert we had a Christmas Party with the crew ad stuff. Everyone bought each other presents. So in all I bought around 35 gifts. Most were just cards, some were clothes, and I got Lux an a little leapfrog laptop touch. I got the boys Nerf guns, and Paul (security) a shelled and mask. The boys got me an IPad. I refused to take it at first; I don't like people spending money on me. I would rather them use it. They gave it to Josh and said it was for me. He nodded and put it in our pile. I think my laptop is perfectly fine. I don't care if it's chipped and stuff, it works fine. I don't need it.

By the end of the party me and Josh looked like we just got married.

-Three days later-

Still Katherine's P.O.V

We were at the airport headed to the surprise location vacation. We were fixing to get on board when Josh covered my ears. He did that anytime they said where we are headed. I was getting annoyed, all I knew is he need my passport. So I'm guessing were in France or something. I fell asleep so I don't know how long the flight was. It was closes to 11 pm when we boarded. When he woke me up it was still dark out.

We walked out and I saw a sign that said Welcome to France.

"I KNEW YOU WERE TAKNG ME HER!" I yelled at him. He just laughed and took me to baggage claim. We get our bags and head to the hotel. We got there and went to our room. You could see the EiffelTower from our room.

"This is... amazing. It's so beautiful" I said.

"Not as beautiful as you." He said kissing me.

"That's sweet,but no" I said smirking.

"No. You really are gorgeous. Since you said that I'm going to keep saying that until you believe me." He said frowning. I just laughed and kissed him. When I pulled out of the kiss, he smiled a sly smile to himself.

"What are you going to do..." I asked worried.

"Nothing...." He said. I nodded unsurely and went to shower.

Josh's P.O.V

Kate went to shower so I called Niall.

"Hey Josh. Is something wrong?" he answered

"Hey Niall. Kind of... Kate doesn't know she is beautiful and I really love her. I need a good way to tell her. I'm drawing a blank." I said.

"Oh. Ummm, ok how about you take her to the EiffelTower and..."

"No that is too cheesy. I need something original... Like pillow pets." I said cutting him off.

"Ok, How about you take her to a fair. Then go in the house with all the mirrors and every time she looks at herself, you say she is beautiful. Then you win her a something and give it to her and say something about loving her." He said.

"I think I'll do that. Thanks mate. So how's everyone there? I said. We talked a while until the shower cut off then I told Niall I had to go.

She came out and got dressed. Then I took her to the fair.