Chapter 10

~Narrator's POV~

So far, it was a boring day for you. All you had accomplished today included taking two naps and finishing five bags of chips. Not good for your diet which you never even stood to. You felt that some action needed to take place.

As soon as you go to take a seat next to Mabel, you're sprayed with silly spray from her, Dipper, and Wendy.

"Hey, watch the trenchcoat, watch the trenchcoat!" You yell, quickly stepping aside to avoid another dose of silly spray.

Confetti and silly spray is being thrown everywhere.

Stan thankfully stops this massacre, taking the confetti and silly spray away from them all. "Alright, party supplies are now off limit. Do me a favor and copy this flier," he demands, looking at you, Mabel, and Dipper.

Before you're about to go with them to the copy machine, Wendy tugs the hood of your jacket, bringing you into her.

"What the hell did you do that for?!" You whisper-yell to her, evoking looks of curiosity from Mabel and Dipper. Dipper had a more jealous look though.

"I guess you'll never find out if you don't come with me," Wendy snaps her fingers and walks out the entrance, knowing that you'll be too curious to leave this mystery uncovered.

Surprisingly, you follow her without any complaints, only sighing in exasperation.

"Let's go, she was snapping for us to come too!" Dipper looks to Mabel, getting ready to follow his brother and crush.

Mabel gives a big smirk, one Dipper's never had the pleasure of seeing before. "Dipper, you cannot be that stupid. You know that the snap was meant for (Y/N) and not us, you especially. However, it seems that Wendy has taken an interest in our dear older brother."

"Not as in romantic though!" Dipper adds in, trying to make himself feel better.

"Whatever you say, Bro Bro!" Mabel replies in a sing-song manner, skipping to the copy machine.

*****

"Ughh, this is my life now. So tired. I have climbed this hill and now I will die upon it," Wendy exaggerates, pretending to stagger and fall into you.

"Shut up, I can't believe you're the one complaining! First of all, we've only been walking for about three minutes and secondly, you're the reason why we're both here. You're the one who forced me to walk with you in the middle of nowhere," You say to her with an exasperated face.

"Heyy, I didn't force you at all. You came of your own free will and you made the right choice. You're keeping me company."

"This place you're taking me better be worth it after all the complaining I just went through and am still going through currently."

"Trust me, it will be so worth it." Wendy suddenly leans closer to you, as much as she could since her arms were already placed on your back. She's invading your personal space but you don't pull away. You never pull away when it's her. Your face turns pink as you feel her warm breath touch your ears. Your right ear is tingling and just from her breath alone; her lips are almost touching your ear. You want to stay in this position but also pull away at the same time.

You're confused on what to do so you instead stay as still as possible, awaiting her next movement. "What do you think we should get to eat, I'm starving?" Wendy questions, pulling away from you and watching your still movements with a smirk.

You stare at her in shock. How does she do this to you? She has to have some type of irresistible charm to make you pause or rethink your life choices at any moment. And, how dare she tease you with that question, making you believe she was going to-- wait a minute.