Chapter 19

~Narrator's POV~

*Warning: Mentions of nonconsensual sex*

"Can we maybe talk in private?" Mila nods her head towards the spectators: Mabel, Dipper, Soos, and Stan. Stan was the only one who didn't try to hide behind the wall. He sat on the destroyed couch, watching you and Mila as if you guys were a drama, and was eating a bucket of vanilla ice cream.

Wendy looked like she was about to murder Mila; she had this Saiyan-like aura. It could be deadly so you decide it would be best to get Mila far away from here.

You give a nod, motioning for Mila to follow you. You take her to your bedroom and close the door. You take a seat on the bed and she takes a seat right next to you, making you scoot to the right. At this, her face falls a little bit.

"Why'd you break up with me?"

"I didn't. There's your answer. Now, leave Gravity Falls," your face hardens.

"Ahh, there it is. I really missed this dry and sarcastic side to you," Mila replies. "I was starting to think you went soft, but I'm glad to see you didn't. I came here 'cuz I, surprisingly, started to miss you by my side. We're the duo, and we've already been nominated as the top power couple. Doesn't that give you enough reason to stay with me?"

"Funny," you snort.

"Yep, I've always been quite the jokester... and looker." Mila moves closer to you, straddling your lap. "You know that," she whispers in your ear. Her warm breath against your ear sends shivers down your spine.

She licks your ear, making your breathing accelerate. You look at her and grab her face, kissing her hard. Mila tightly wraps her arms around your neck, pulling you two closer together. t some point, she slid her tongue in, and you lustfully accepted it. It was a lustful and needy kiss, no love. Both of you couldn't help it - you were two teenagers who had needs and hadn't seen each other in a very long time. Actually, only about a month and a half, but that was long for you.

The kiss didn't mean anything to you or her; it was based on want.

She bit your bottom lip, ending the kiss and slowly licking down the trail of your neck. She kissed it and sucked on one particular spot that made you groan. You involuntarily tilted your head for her to have better access to your neck. You let out breathy groans.

Mila grinds her hips and pushes you down on the bed. She begins to undo your belt buckle.

Before she could get that far, you stop her. She sighs and gets off you, straightening her clothes back up. "Are you sure? It could be just like last time," she says with a wink.

Her comment causes a wave of disgust to run through you. Your face hardens. "No."

"Cool," she smirks, observing her art on your neck. Bluish-purple bruises etched on your (S/C) skin. One of the hickies was extremely noticeable, but you made no effort to cover it up.

Was there any reason to hide it?

You did not think this through.

The door opens and you see Dipper come in. "Wendy doesn't want to work her shift at the Mystery Shack without you. She even denied the idea of me filling in for you..." Dipper sees the disheveled state of you. Your lips are a little swollen, your bottom lip is bleeding, your hair and clothes are a mess, your neck is a patch of purple and blue, and your belt is slightly undone. "Sorry, did I interrupt something?" He manages to squeak out.

"Nope, you're right on time," you state, rolling off the bed. You leave the room without saying anything else and not even acknowledging Mila.

Mila blows you a kiss, already knowing you're not even looking. She smirks and looks at Dipper, who's frowning. "Let your brother know he's one hell of a kisser. Also, that I'll be in Gravity Falls for a few weeks. My dad's here on a business trip." She walks out of the room, flaunting her hips.