Chapter 13

~Narrator's POV~

"Oww!" Dipper shouts in pain after Mabel throws a calendar with her favorite boyband, Sev'ral Timez, at him. 

"Everything okay?" You enter the gift shop in the mystery shack after hearing a cry of pain. As soon as you do, another calendar is also thrown at you, slapping you in the face. "Ow," you rub your forehead. "Mabel, what is this and why are you doing that weird thing with your feet?"

"Guys, Sev'ral Timez is in town and this is my happy dance!" She announces, continuing that weird, little dance of hers.

"Sev'ral Timez?!" You scream happily, going right next to Mabel and copying her dance. In your head, you were doing so well, but to Mabel and Dipper, you looked like a chicken that got it's head chopped off. 

You hear somebody chuckling so you open your eyes to see Wendy laughing at you. You immediately seize your awesome dance moves. "I mean... that's really nice of them to drop by Gravity Falls," you state sheepishly and lean against the wall. 

None of this bothers Mabel and she keeps up her happy dance. 

"You know all those boy bands are fake, right?" Dipper questions. 

"Dipper's right, they're just a product of the bloated, corporate music industry," Wendy agrees with Dipper. 

"Yeah, there's probably a machine that mass produces them," Dipper snickers along with Wendy. 

"You're making my dance sad," Mabel loses feeling in her dance and stops. 

"Mabel, this is not right! We must stand up for what and who we enjoy!" You put your hand on her shoulder and give her a pep talk. Wendy and Dipper do not know what they're talking about. They're just jealous that we're going to see them in person and they're not. Dipper shouldn't tease; he's the one who listens to Icelandic disco popgroup Babba. "Wendy, I will show you a good time."

She just looks up at you, giving you a weird look and doesn't say anything. Dipper and Mabel also give you weird looks, Mabel giving you an awkward face while Dipper raises an eyebrow. What did you say wrong -- Oh...

It took you a moment to realize what you had actually said and how you phrased it. "T-that was not what I meant... that came out very wrong indeed. I meant concert-wise; I didn't mean anything about me and you -- never mind," you decide to stop explaining it since you were just making it worse. You hear laughing from Wendy and rub the back of your neck, face turning a dark red. And you thought you couldn't get any redder. "I'm gonna go, I'll meet you at the concert later, Mabel."

*****

"Ahh, some nice, fresh air and alone time," you mumble, happy to enjoy your quiet time for once. You were walking down the street, headed to the concert. You would get there early, but you didn't mind since you would have the time to look through the merchandise and get yourself something to eat before the show. 

The walk so far was nice, despite getting crapped on by a bird, but who cares! You were going to see Sev'ral Timez in person! Nothing could ruin your day. 

Thankfully, you brought an extra shirt which you managed to fold so small into your pocket. It took a lot of strength and time but it was worth it. A zombie apocalypse could happen at any time and what would happen if you got blood on your shirt or accidentally ripped it from your bulging, Hulk-like muscles? The second one was most likely to happen and it was true, at least to you it was. 

"Hello? Dude, I think I know you," a familiar looking girl has her face right in front of yours. She's waving a hand in your face and is making weird faces at you. She has shoulder-length, flaming red hair and almond shaped, hazel eyes. One of her eyes is covered by her side bangs and she's wearing a blue snap back to cover her fly-aways. The part that's really familiar about her is the red converse and patterned socks.