A/N

So I'm just going to come out and say this, because it has been bothering me for a while.

After I finished Illumine and started Lambent, I noticed a lot of things had disappeared from the plot that I planned on keeping there the whole time as constants.

Oscar's involvement on Kiara's life, the necklace I had mentioned in one of the chapters, her relationships with certain Gladers. All of it got lost in the story.

So, I have been planning this for the past two weeks, I just wasn't sure If I should do it or not.

I'm rewriting the series.

I'm not taking down the two stories that exist already. This can be up as a memory for me or for anyone else.

I'll be keeping the same general plot line, but a lot of things will be changed.

A few of them I'm going to tell you now because it's important that I tell you beforehand.

1. Her name will be changed.

If you guys have been following me since I first posted Illumine, you'll notice I changed her name at least 3 times. I could never pick a good one. When I finally settled on Kiara, I didn't really like it, but I wasn't going back again and rewriting her name every time it popped up. Also I noticed it was really close to a character Arden has played and I was slamming my face on my keyboard when I had realized it.

2. When I write the first book, it will go back to when she enters the Glade.

When I created this character, I immediately loved her. I wanted to show her entire journey in the Glade, but I started the story when Thomas came up in the box. I feel if I go back farther, it will be easier to evolve her relationship with the other Gladers, Newt especially.

3. I might change the series title.

This one I have been going back and forth about. I liked the names, but I felt I could do a lot better when it came to naming them.

This story will remain to be a Newt fanfic, and it will still be based off of the movies. I'm sorry to any who like book fanfics better, but I haven't read the book in forever and I have no way of accessing it. I also feel my OC's plot line fits best with the movies.

I'm sorry for the extremely long author's note. I just felt like I needed to explain my reasoning behind this and a few other things to notice.

Thank you all for the support(reads, likes, comments, etc) on this series. I love you all.

See you when the story restarts. Buh-bye!