7DS: Lily(Updated)

Name: Lily

Age: 1,400

Biological sex: Female
Identity: Female
Pronouns: she/her

Sexuality: Bisexual

Species: Fairy

Looks:

Height: 5'2
Weight: 109
Extra physical info:
•She has two long scars on her back where her wings used to be and many smaller ones along her stomach, thighs, and chest.
•There's a tattoo of a rose and a dagger on her left wrist.
•She has a six pack.

•Her outfit consists of a loose, white crop top with sleeves that are cut off; Tight fitting, black pants that have a brown, double-strapped belt attached to them, a small brown pouch hanging on it; Light brown boots that stop a few inches above h...

•Her outfit consists of a loose, white crop top with sleeves that are cut off; Tight fitting, black pants that have a brown, double-strapped belt attached to them, a small brown pouch hanging on it; Light brown boots that stop a few inches above her ankle; And a medium-sized black cloak held together by a string with a large hood.
•She carries a small brown backpack with bread, berries, nuts, her ukulele, a dagger, water, and a map.

Tattoo:

Personality:    Lily used to be a very bubbly and vibrant individual but the traumatic events that she experienced caused her to develop an aloof, cold, and stoic demeanor over the years

Personality:
   Lily used to be a very bubbly and vibrant individual but the traumatic events that she experienced caused her to develop an aloof, cold, and stoic demeanor over the years. She has an extremely hard time opening up to others, let alone even trusting new people and it will usually take a while until she is sure that she can. She does this because she has an extremely vulnerable side that she constantly tries to hide from the eyes of others, locking it all away and sealing it with a thick wall of stone.
Despite the tough outer shell that she keeps up, Lily has a heart of gold; she can be seen as understanding and empathetic with others and is willing to protect the ones she cares about at all costs. Her spirit is head-strong and untamable because she is not one to back down so easily and wills herself to continue on through determination and remembrance of what she's fighting for.

Likes:
-singing
-playing the ukulele
-reading
-being outside
-fruit
-speaking foreign languages
-training
-climbing trees
-strawberries
-spiders
Dislikes:
-doctors and scientists
-lab coats
-needles
-cages
-hamsters(more like absolutely terrified of them)
-opening up about her past
-being touched by people she doesn't know
-small spaces
-sleeping