Rowan Delany

Name: Rowan Delaney
Nicknames: Ro, Rowey

Age: 217 (19 in human years)

Species: Vampire

Personality: Rowan is one of the most outgoing and humorous people you'll ever meet. She likes to crack jokes and make corny puns literally all the time and opens up to new people rather easily. But her easygoing and happy attitude can disappear in an instant if you're not careful; she's got a short temper and when she's set off, she tends to be very sarcastic and sassy. She's not one to be tamed so easily by even the higher authority and is extremely defiant when anyone superior tries to tell her what to do. Despite this, she does have a vulnerable and caring side behind all of those fumes and sparks and is in fact, fiercely loyal to her family and friends. Sometimes she can be a bit of a lazy ass, procrastinating on nearly everything and showing reluctance when it comes to working. Oh and one more thing...she's got a bit of a flirty side.~

Looks:

Extra physical info:
Height: 6'2
Weight: 230

This is what her eyes look like when her powers are activated or when she's feeding:

Likes:-rock/heavy metal music-cute girls -pranking people -junk food-laying in bed all day-binge watching Netflix -reading/writing/watching gay shit-video games

Likes:
-rock/heavy metal music
-cute girls
-pranking people
-junk food
-laying in bed all day
-binge watching Netflix
-reading/writing/watching gay shit
-video games

Dislikes:
-hunting
-being hit on by guys
-being out in the sun for very long
-being grounded
-waking up early
-being told what to do
-churches

Sexuality: Lesbian

Family:
Father (Mark) || Status: Alive
Mother (Katherine) ||Status: Alive
Older sister(Jane) ||Status: Alive
Older brother(Mac) ||Status: Alive
Younger sister (Gracie) ||Status: Alive

Backstory: Rowan was actually born into a poor family due to the ongoing state of poverty that the many generations of her family suffered through for decades. The reason for it was because they were all in hiding, not wanting to risk their true identities being discovered if they decided to participate in a normal human society. But at some point, her family decided to break away from the life of hiding and being isolated from human civilization. They began to slip through very slowly and gradually began to make their way to the top, gaining more and more courage to be involved with the humans. Currently, they are at the top of their game, no longer living in poverty or hiding. Rowan's mother has a job as a successful CEO of an international company and her father works at one of the biggest blood banks in the world with her eldest sibling. They live in a large house in the Elliott State Forest a few miles out from the city in Oregon.

Now, regarding the circulation around the idea that vampires and werewolves are sworn enemies. It's more likely than you think. For years, vampires and werewolves have had an ongoing feud and her ancestors got caught up in it.

Smut?: Yes hoe
Turn on's:
-lingerie
-biting
-teasing
-dirty talk
-BDSM
-begging

Turn off's:
-piss/shit play
-spanking
-fisting
-literally anything involving a foot okay-
-electro stimulation
-humiliation
-gagging

Top or Bottom:
Top

Extra info about Rowan:
Powers/Abilities:
•Supernatural strength
•Supernatural speed
•Supernatural durability
•Supernatural stamina
•Supernatural regeneration
•Supernatural senses
•Transformation(basically she can turn herself into a bat)

Weaknesses:
•She requires a lot of blood to keep her energy up and stay healthy.
•Direct sunlight cannot cause instant disintegration but it can leave extremely damaging effects on the skin. She's only able to spend a certain amount of time under direct sunlight until her body actually disintegrates.
•A wooden stake through the heart. While it won't necessarily kill her, it will leave her unconscious for a few days.
•Holy water can leave some serious burns on her body.
•Decapitation - and as a bonus point, this one isn't exactly exclusive to vampires; it conveniently works on almost any supernatural creature, and humans too.
•Crosses, but not necessarily other religious symbols. In modern renditions, this is usually subject to the power of belief of the wielder, the vampire, both, or neither.
•Certain plants or substances, garlic or silver being most common.
•Turning into a bat requires a lot of energy which is why she doesn't do it much.
•If vampires and werewolves are natural enemies, one may be vulnerable to their bite/scratch.

•She was born in 1979 on May 30 and her zodiac sign is Gemini.
•She graduated high school along with Jane and Mac. Gracie is still in elementary school.
•She mostly consumes blood from the bags that are brought home from the blood bank or the animals in the woods.
•She hasn't been allowed to play any sports due to the number of people she'd injured in the past while participating.
•She can eat human food but it won't satisfy her hunger for blood lmao.

Crush: Noelle