SheRa (2018): Xali

Basic Info—Name: Xali (zay-lee)Nickame: Xa (zay) or LupitaAge: Around the same as AdoraGender: FemaleSexuality: LesbianSpecies: WitchAllies:-The Witch Tribe -The Rebellion -Madame RazzEnemies:-The Horde Crush: Adora OR Catra~Appearance—Height: 5'6...

Basic Info

Name: Xali (zay-lee)
Nickame: Xa (zay) or Lupita
Age: Around the same as Adora
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Lesbian
Species: Witch
Allies:
-The Witch Tribe
-The Rebellion
-Madame Razz
Enemies:
-The Horde
Crush: Adora OR Catra
~
Appearance

Height: 5'6
Weight: 127
Xali has tawny brown skin with long, straight, black hair that fades into red at the bottom. Her eyes are a dark brown color. Her regular outfit consists of black pants; a dark purple tank top with; a golden fabric tied around her lower waist, dangling past her hip; a black, leather mini jacket with a sugar skull on the back; and black, fingerless gloves.
Tattoos/Scars?:
She has a few scars on her legs from climbing mountains and a red symbol on her right forearm.
Tattoo:

____________________________________Personality:Xali swings wildly between introverted and extroverted; sometimes, she may be closed off and reserved but other times, she may call the attention to herself

Personality:
Xali swings wildly between introverted and extroverted; sometimes, she may be closed off and reserved but other times, she may call the attention to herself. It's just an equal mix of both parties. Her mood itself depends on who she's with; when surrounded by people she knows and cares about, she is relaxed and content, being loud and cracking jokes, but with strangers, she is cold and tense, and will avoid eye contact and speak quietly.

Regardless of whichever mood she is in, however, she always falls back on a compassionate heart. She likes to know that she may be helping people in some way, no matter how big or small it is. She could be giving someone a compliment, cooking a meal for someone, or saving someone from a Horde not. Whichever it is, what matters is that she's helping them.

Xali is a logical thinker and tries to see things for the way they are, looking at facts and concrete details. She also tries to look at conflict from multiple points of view and draw conclusions once she has. This plays into the way she makes her decisions as she uses fair reasoning to reach one if needed. Although, this can be negative influence for her because uncertainty scares her, and so her
"black and white" mentality may prevent her from taking chances. She may also cause her to unintentionally shut down other people's feelings in some situations.

In spite of the way she thinks, she is still a rather grey person; she couldn't really jump into a black and white world even if she wanted to. She tends to improvise in most situations and enjoys leaving her options open. She doesn't particularly believe in planning ahead, in spite of her fear of the unknown, likes to sit back and see where she'll turn up.

Likes:
-fruit popsicles
-chocolate-stuffed churros
-exercising
-practicing magic
-playing with kids
-reading
-creating spells
-collecting crystals/herbs
-festive events
-playing instruments

Dislikes:
-spiders
-summer
-irrational thinkers
-thunder storms
-slow things
-thinking about her mom
-crying in front of others
-oblivious people
-people letting
opinions divide them
~
Backstory:

Xali is not originally from Etheria. She is actually from Earth along with the rest of her coven.
Her people forced an alliance with the First Ones, who were looking to study Etheria's magic and required the assistance of The Witch Tribe, who were just barely beginning to discover a deeper hole in their magical abilities.

The Witch Tribe and the First Ones had begun to work together as they studied Etheria's magic. The witches and warlocks became involved many expeditions with the First Ones, some short and some long. Xali was thirteen at the time and, like many other witches, had wished to explore magic and its deeper meaning. She desperately wanted to tag along on one of the expeditions with her fellow witches and warlocks in spite of her inexperience. Before one of the longest, aunt and uncle, who were highly skilled researchers of the magical world, convinced her parents to let her go on the expedition. She along with a handful of other tribe members went on the expedition to Etheria.

However, when they found out about the Heart of Etheria project and it's true purpose, Mara and the members of Xali's tribe fought to stop the First Ones from activating the planet. But they paid a terrible price for it; the First One ships were the primary form of transportation between Earth and Etheria. When Mara pulled Etheria into Despondos, Xali and the other tribe members were left stranded and far from their coven.

They were forced to adapt to Etheria, to start a new life and to rebuild from the ground up. They settled in a green valley far outside of the Whispering Woods and built a village there. To this day, Xali's people are still attempting to reach their coven back on Earth, through anything—even something as small as a message. Xali has continued to search for ways to get back to them, but her research came to a halt when the Horde arrived and began to attack. Now, they've had to direct their focus on defending their home and the rest of Etheria.
~
Powers/Abilities:
Pyro-Magic - Xali and her people have the ability to use magic through fire, an element that they can generate and control.
~
• Spell-Casting (4/10)
•Fire Combat (9/10)
Hand-to-Hand Combat: (9/10)
Weapon combat: (5/10)
Weapon: Twin axes
~
Weaknesses:
•The opposers of her power would,
needless to say, be ice and water.
•When involved in fire combat, her body can become overwhelmed by the heat and exhaustion, and it will prevent her from using her powers for up to three hours.
•Reckless use of her ability can be extremely catastrophic.
•Xali is still very limited with what she can create using her fire magic.
•Xali has to be careful with her fire due to the fact that it can be very destructive.
~
Extra information:
-When she's angry or stressed out, Xali likes to workout.
-Xali has an extremely close relationship with her father.
-Xali cannot flirt with others.
-She sometimes has nightmares about the Heart of Etheria project.
-Xali doesn't want to catch feelings for anyone.