7DS: Citalia (2.0)

★ Introducing Citalia 2.0 ★

 Basic info:Name: Citalia  Nickname(s): Talia, Space Queen, or Galaxy Gal Age: Unknown Gender: Female Sexuality: Bisexual Species: UnknownCrush: Meliodas  ★ ★ ★Appearance: Height: 5'2 Weight: 128 Figure: Rectangle  Citalia has fair skin and silver...

Basic info:
Name: Citalia
Nickname(s): Talia, Space Queen, or Galaxy Gal
Age: Unknown
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Bisexual
Species: Unknown
Crush: Meliodas

Appearance:
Height: 5'2
Weight: 128
Figure: Rectangle
Citalia has fair skin and silver freckles all over her face and shoulders. Her hair is wavy and goes about an inch past her shoulders, being a deep blue. Her eyes are a turquoise color.
Her first outfit is made up of black pants, a white tank top, black combat boots, and a green mini jacket with little pockets that is usually tied around her waist.
Her second outfit is some kind of uniform/ battle-suit. The suit is all black with gold lines going over the torso, arms, feet, hips, and neck. It comes with a helmet.
Her formal outfit is a violet purple, lace dress that stops a few inches below her knees. It has straps
for sleeves, comes with a gold necklace that has a crescent moon symbol, and matching flats.

Personality:Citalia is generally an outgoing and approachable person

Personality:
Citalia is generally an outgoing and approachable person. She's not one to shy away from others and usually enjoys things that involve socializing with familiars or new people. However, if she takes a disliking to someone, she'll make it pretty obvious.

Citalia tends to dive right into the waters without any thought; this can get her into trouble sometimes because she prefers to follow her heart rather than her head, and does not think about the outcome of her decisions until it's too late. Plus, Citalia tends to look at the big picture and often forgets to take notice to the smaller details, something that can also be her downfall.

When Citalia has a specific goal in mind, she usually has a "roll-up-your-sleeves" attitude and gets to work immediately, trying not to let anything get in her in way. What can also factor into this is her extreme competitiveness; whether it's wanting to be one of the first people to finish a training session or downing a tall glass of beer in one minute, she always has a desire to be the first at the finish line.

Citalia has only been in one relationship and it left her with major trust issues and a fragile self esteem. That being said, she's not exactly open to the idea of dating anyone else. However, if she were in a relationship with someone, she'd be fiercely loyal and protective. She'd also try to be a primary outlet for her partner when emotional support is needed, and would even do small things to help cheer them up such as giving them little gifts or singing corny love songs. Although, she would often lie about how she really feels on something and try to keep her emotions bottled up.
Likes:
-flying
-80s and 90s music
-buying things she doesn't need
-exploring
-a good fight every now and then
-pranks
-drinking
-stealing
-building forts
-blankets
-the smell of cinnamon
Dislikes:
-sitting still
-being contained
-people going through her stuff
-small, cramped spaces
-being bothered while she works
-talking about relationships
-being treated like a child
-spicy foods
-tight clothing