Arabella Manson

"WHADDUP BITCHHH!~"

Name: Arabella Manson
Nickname(s): Bella, Bell, Shakespeare's bitch
Age: 19
Species: Human
Gender: Female
Sexuality: Pansexual
Appearance:
Extra physical info:
Height: 5'5
Weight: 138

Name: Arabella MansonNickname(s): Bella, Bell, Shakespeare's bitchAge: 19 Species: HumanGender: FemaleSexuality: Pansexual Appearance:  Extra physical info: Height: 5'5 Weight: 138

Personality: Arabella has a very spunky, loud, outgoing demeanor to her. It's very easy to get along with her given the fact that she loves being around other people. She also enjoys being able to have some fun; However, her definition of fun can be very different than what others have in mind. She prefers to have a rush of adrenaline and thrill added to the mix, and that's what drives her to do crazy, reckless and stupid things sometimes. Arabella can also be really easy to talk to and although she isn't the greatest at giving advice, she does what she can to cheer her friends up.
It doesn't take much to make her angry or annoyed but when she is angry it can be terrifying.

Likes:
-music
-writing
-reading
-riding her bike
-watching old movies
-antiques
-photography
-making flower crowns
-watching plays
•building pillow forts with her siblings
Dislikes:
-bad grammar/spelling
-making typos in her writing
-math
-dresses
-politics
-lack of common sense
-people who use gay as an insult
-inaccurate information
-yoga
-football
-alcohol

Backstory: Arabella was born in San Francisco, California and lived most of her childhood there. From kindergarten to sixth grade, she lived in a townhouse with her parents and her five siblings. Life there was absolutely amazing but it all crumbled to dust in the beginning of seventh grade. Her father was diagnosed with cancer and her mother lost her job, thus putting her family in the face financial difficulties due to the hospital bills, the house bills, car payments, and more. As hard as she and her siblings worked to try and make some extra money, they were forced to move to an area Florida where houses would be cheaper and more jobs were available. It was a very difficult time for Arabella after she left behind childhood friends and neighbors. Adjusting to the new area and the new school itself felt like hell to her because she didn't know anybody and for awhile, didn't have any friends. It was only in her junior year that she actually began to open up to people and now has three close friends by her side.
She now goes to a college in St. Cloud, Minnesota and majors in creative writing and journalism.

Family:
Father(Jon) ||Status: Alive
Mother(Maria) ||Status: Alive
Oldest sibling(Joshua) [Age: 22] ||Status: Alive
Abigail [Age: 15] ||Status: Alive
Liam [Age: 11] ||Status: Alive
Oscar [Age: 7] ||Status: Alive
Evie [Age: 2] ||Status: Alive
(*whispers* Arabella is the second oldest)

Top or bottom: Switches
Smut?: Fuck yes
Turn on's:
-marking
-possessiveness
-lip biting
-hand guiding
-toys
-bondage
-being told that she's a good girl

Turn off's:
-piss play
-foot play
-food play
-spanking
-fisting
-extreme bondage(you know what I'm talking about-)
-being called vulgar names

Extra:
•Arabella is such a fucking nerd, ok?- Like, she literally speaks in a Shakespeare "tone" whenever she can.
•If someone has made her mad and she's insulting someone with Shakespeare slurs, it means that she's really not that mad. However, if she's yelling at someone using actual curse words, then that's when people should know she's livid.
•She has a sphynx cat named Fluffy.
•She also has a pet tarantula named Charlie.
•She'll eat anything with strawberries in it.
•She likes to take picture of nature and outdoor activities.
•Her favorite kind of music is indies and pop.
•Yes, she curses a lot.