8.WHAT REALLY HAPPENED👥??? (Part B)

(I'm back with a new chapter that is actually due for tomorrow due to something important I've to attend to tomorrow and yes don't get miffed if I don't post anything the day after tomorrow. If that happens It means I'm a bit busy. My dad is glaring at me right now😂😂. Hope you'd understand it and enjoy this till then. Buckets of love to everyone here for this constant encouragement you are giving me. I can't thank you  guys enough 🙏.)

______________________________________________

~~A Small flashback~~

"Shivaay after all you've showed that you are only a cousin brother and not related by blood" Tej's loud voice echoed in the oberoi mansion.

"Bade papa that I, Can I speak to you in private for a while"

"Shut up shivaay what's left between us for talking in private now. Finally you proved that omru are not your world like you claim to, after all you wanted to be the emperor of this empire. Kudos finally you are successful" said tej and clapped his hands.

They were now standing in the living room of the mansion. Rudra had gone to college, the only people in the mansion were tej,jhanvi, gauri, svetlana and himself. His parents had gone to the Mandir(hindu temple) along with dadi. Shivaay very well couldn't speak about him transferring the shares to omru within a day's time infront of svetlana. 

---Afterall the "emotional fool" shivaay as was called by his loving bade papa didn't know he was being fooled by the great tej and his cunning co-partner svetlana.---

Gauri had run to the prayer room scared by the turmoil going on in the living room. She was chanting mantras and praying to all the Gods she knew to solve the problem between her papaji and bade bhaiyya as soon as possible. She really did not understand what was going on, she neither had the knowledge nor any understanding of business. She did not know how rich families behaved? or why they fought over a petty thing like fortune for nothing? Wasn't unity and peace important in a family? It was what her mom had taught her from childhood. People in her village bareily were very simple and grounded. Although there were one or two monsters like khali thakur the other villagers were very simple people earning hardly to supply meals to their families for a day.  Her thoughts were disturbed by the further increasing sounds in the living room. She wished her anika boujai or Omkaraji were at home. She had tried to call Omkaraji many times but the voice over said the line was unreachable sometimes and  that the phone was switched off the other time. She didn't know what to do and started crying more and chanting mantras.

On the other hand jhanvi didn't understand what to do, she tried to calm the husband of hers while tears were running down her face. 

"Tej stop it for God's sake, you know shivaay will never do anything like that very well. Omru are like his children,why would he do that. He might have a reason tej. Let him prove his point, talk to him in private if he's asking tej" pleaded an emotionally drained jhanvi.

She loved shivaay equally as she loved Om and Rudra if not more. But her blind love for tej was something beyond human understanding and that was the weakness that tej was going to use in his favour.

"Jhnavi you shut up, you know nothing of this crooked business man Shiva and that criminal mind of his. He's a big mastermind, well done THE GREAT SHIVAAY SINGH OBEROI" tej shouted in a loud voice which echoed in the hall, and then he started coughing.

Shivaay was the first to run to him 

"Bade papa what happened?" A panic stricken shivaay held him, jhanvi ran to him with a glass of water. Svetlana was sitting on the sofa unmoved with a wicked smirk, proving shivaay further that tej did not matter to her anymore what only mattered to her was money. Svetlana was too happy that tej's acting was fooling shivaay and that their plan was finally working out.