11.WHAT REALLY HAPPENED👥???(Part C)

~~Flashback~~

Jhanvi came out of the ward where tej was admitted in. Everyone rushed to her to inquire about how tej was and why the doctor had rushed in all of a sudden. No one had the strength to doubt this unusual situation as none had the enough strength to do that, considering the current scenario. But annika had started to doubt. After all she was called jagga jassoos(a spy) by shivaay not just like that. But her doubt vanished into thin air seeing that distraught face of jhanvi aunty.

"Badi maa is bade papa alright? Kya hua? Batayiyaena" (what happened? Tell)asked shivaay in his now meek voice.

"Shivaay he's not fine still, but will be fine if you do something for me" said a determined jhanvi now wiping away all the tears on her face not leaving even a small trace of tear. She only wanted tej to be happy and healthy again and for it she'd do anything.

"What's it bade maa, I'd do anything even lay down my life" 

Jhanvi then took shivaays hands and placed it on her head and pleaded him "shivaay tujhe meri kasam(shivaay for my sake), leave the oberoi mansion and go away somewhere far where we'd not be able to find you even if we try to someday. Please shivaay do this for me"

Shivaay was broken to hear this,he felt as someone had taken his life away from him. It became too difficult for him to breath. He finally managed to say "Bade maa but how can I ....."

"Shivaay if you ever loved me, if you thought I was like your mom anyday please do it for me. Or else I'd die shivaay, please go away"

These words completely broke shivaay. "How could you doubt my love for you bade maa. I'd leave. But before that can I meet omru at least once" shivaay pleaded with his hands folded, eyes filled with tears and voice already gone.

The state shivaay was in completely broke annika. She was totally distraught she ran quickly and stood beside shivaay holding him.

"Please let him meet omru before we leave jhanvi aunty, then we'd leave and never return" annika to pleaded folding her hands. Shivaay couldn't bear seeing his anni fold her hand in front of someone, he looked into her eyes and nodded his head indicating her not to do it. Annika payed no heed to him and continued to plead. Shivaay couldn't speak because he was himself in an emotional turmoil. The only word that left his mouth was "please... Please..."

"Naah shivaay I'd not let you meet them, theyd not let you leave and I cannot afford it"

Shivaay hugged annika who was standing next to him, after hearing what jhanvi had to say. He started crying and started pacifying him.

Pinky who was viewing this scenario as a mute spectator now burst out with anger which looked like it would burn everyone present there.

"How dare you speak to my son like that jethaniji, how dare you let him beg?" Pinky spat with seething anger

"The oberoi emperor is here today only due to my shivaay, what has your sons done till today?" Pinky spat back again.

The few little words that his mom spoke against omru undid shivaay "mom please stop it" shivaay whispered to his mom with his almost gone voice. He was still hugging annika tightly like a little child who'd not leave his mother on his/her first day at school.

"Shivaay you remain silent, you spoke enough now your mom will speak" pinky then turned to jhanvi

"What has my son done that you force him to leave the mansion jethaniji (sis-in-law)?"

"Your son has transferred all of omru's shares to Svetlana, why didn't he transfer his shares and tej suffered an heart attack only because of him" jhanvi spoke back this time.