17.JOY💏...

(Your shivika requests left me in compulsion to pen this down while returning back home. But that's it till at least for 3 days people. But do comment. Your comments left me awestruck that I was forced to pen down SHIVIKA for you)

______________________________________________

Shivaay came to his room after finishing an online conference in regard to his newly commencing hotel. He saw pinky and annika already on their bed all set to sleep.

"Mom what are you doing here, dad might be waiting for you go to sleep. I'm too feeling very sleepy go to sleep now na please" spoke shivaay yawning.

"So go to sleep nah who stopped you, I'm also gonna sleep. Go, go and sleep beta it's too late now" said Pinky settling her head on a pillow, annika was silently giggling.

"But mom you are sleeping on my side of the bed" he said irritated.

"Who denied it beta,so you go and sleep on my side of bed in my room naa"

"But why all of a sudden?" Asked shivaay utterly confused staring at annika who was giggling.

"I heard you called my bahu fat when I and your dad went to the theatre, so this is your punishment we both decided together for calling her fat" pinky reprimanded.

"But mom, she already said that she'd think of reducing my punishment of sleeping on the couch but this has just increased" shivaay said irritated. Annika stuck her tongue out and both pinky and annika high-fived each other laughing together. Shivaay glared at them and went to take his pillow and comforter, After all  what could he do against the ladies?

Shivaay was cursing under his breath, while taking the pillow and bedsheet from the closet, when he was suddenly disturbed by annika's somewhat loud shout

"Aah, shiv your baby is kicking me hard" she said holding her tummy, pinky was too excited she had her hands on annika's tummy and was feeling it. Shivaay ran there in jet speed and placed his hands on her tummy. He could feel his baby's small feet kicking, he was too happy, he had happy tears in his eyes.

"Mom see my baby is kicking" shivaay said with tears and annika was having a satisfied smile with watery eyes seeing her husband's antics. He had kept his ears on her stomach to see if he could hear something. 

"Arey it stopped mom" he said dissatisfied to Pinky. He didn't speak to Annika he was faking anger. "But mom one thing is certain my child loves me a lot you both spoke ill of me and my baby couldn't bear it, my baby kicked her in anger Mom" he said smiling and stroking annika's tummy.

"Maa asking him not to dance too much, you are a mad father... Aaaah."

"Mom my baby's kicking again"shivaay said he stroked annika's tummy happily 

"Thats not his baby maa, it's my baby alone. Ask him to take his hands away" Annika chided. Again the baby kicked her. "I can't bear it anymore mom, baby is kicking me too much" annika said but she was enjoying from inside after all she felt it for the first time.

"Thats because she scolded my baby's favourite papa mom" shivaay added very seriously.

"Annika I think the child's gone after shivaay seriously, he used to kick too when I was pregnant" said pinky stroking annikas hair stating facts.

"No mom you are wrong, My child's gone after me, ask your son how much I kick him at night, half the night he sleeps on the floor" annika added angrily. 

Pinky started laughing to this piece of new found information and asked shivaay "beta meri bahu tujhe marti bhi hai?"(son does my daughter kick you in sleep?)