35.CONVINCING🎑...

Next morning.

"Papa" Annika called a shakti who was reading a newspaper. He did not give her any response and continued reading his paper.

"Wont you talk to me?", still there was no response

"Achcha papa, won't you look at me?", shakti turned the next page of the newspaper still paying no attention to her.

"Papa here take Aadhu, she wants to play with you" annika smiled cunningly, she knew shakti could never say no to his grand daughter. And she was right, he put the paper down and carried Aadhu smiling

"Aadhu wants dhadhaji haina, Aadhu loves him naa" he pampered Aadhu taking her in his arms, Aadhu giggled and chooed to it in response and shakti started kissing her all over and tickling her.

"Papa listen to me at least for once please", annika asked slowly, but No! shakti paid no heed.

"Ok then atleast have this cup of coffee" 

"No thanks Anu, I'd get it from pinkyji"

"I made it with so much love papa", she grinned from cheek to cheek.

"Ok I'd have it but not talk about whatever which happened yesterday"

"When did I tell to speak of that papa? I was just trying to have a bonding time with my papa" she said hugging him while Aadhu started clapping.

"Papa I'm really missing our morning walks, we used to go on it a lot during Aadhu's time naa, let's go on one again please" she said still hugging shakti

"Ok beta let's go on one soon" he said stroking her head

"Ok then let's leave, Rudy wants to join too it seems. He has to say that he has become a bit fat without exercising fir the past two days" she said dragging him along, ill leave Aadhu with shiv and come soon, annika said carrying Aadhu and literally running towards rudy's room. She entered the room to see a highly expectant Rudy waiting for her eagerly, she showed him a thumbs up with a wide smile whispering "it's done papa is ready, you get ready soon, I leave Aadhu with shiv and come"

"Yaay bhabhi, let's execute another of our khidkirod devar bhabhi plan again after many days." He said showing a thumbs up and Aadhu started clapping her hands again in response.

"Ok let me leave her with shiv and come, you get ready soon". Saying so she dashed out of Rudy's room.

______________________________________________

Shivaay was setting his hair in front of the mirror when Annika entered the room in a hurey, and handed over Aadhu to shivaay and started wearing her sweater.

"Anni where are you going now?" Shivaay questioned confused.

"To execute our plan, we'd convince papa, I hope you are ready to convince maa"  she said buttoning her sweater

"Thats alright but why are you going out, what exactly have you both decided anni?" Shivaay asked glaring this time. He never trusted annika and rudra when they were together.

"Thats up to me and rudy, you better think of a way to convince maa, I better get going without wasting my time with you" saying so she kissed Aadhu and dashed out of the room.

"I hope your mad mumma and chachu doesn't spoil things, like they've always been doing" shivaay spoke to Aadhu, and Aadhu chooed in response like indicating that she agreed with her papa.

Shivaay smiled to it and went towards the kitchen in search of his mom, saying Aadhu "let's try convincing your dhadhi".

---Shivaay, Annika and Rudra had decided to convince shakti and pinky. They had planned among themselves to convince them. But Annika and Rudra had instantly teamed up, when shivaay had refused to listen or agree to their plans stating it was foolish or childish, they had refused sharing their plan with shivaay and had challenged him that they'd convince shakti together. They had asked him to deal with pinky alone as dealing with pinky was easier, when compared to dealing with shakti. And the bhabhi devar duo had taken that risk of dealing with shakti reasoning that their duo was khidkitod---