39.💨...

(Shivika chahiyae! Shivika chahiyae! Ok so leloo.)

______________________________________________

"I don't want this woman anywhere near my Grand daughter Anu, what if she harms her like she harmed my son, ill not bear it?" Pinky answered with seething anger in her eyes.

"Mom please not now" shivaay pleaded her through his eyes. And pinky had no option than to comply to her son,she handed over Aadhu to shivaay  walked off from the living room. Shakti too followed her. It was clear to the others that Shakti and Pinky had not still forgiven Jhanvi.

Jhanvi looked down with guilt unable to meet everyone's eyes. Shivaay,Annika or Rudra didn't know how to console her

"Its ok puttar it'd take time, but pinky and shakti will forgive you soon" dadi tried consoling jhanvi

"I know I was wrong maa, I know the pain of being in the situation of loosing ones child and I made both pinky and shakti go through it. Ill make sure they forgive me maa" jhanvi replied smiling wiping off her tears.

Everyone smiled nodding their heads to what jhanvi had to say.

"Then why don't you play with your granddaughter for a while bademaa" it was annika who asked jhanvi forwarding Aadhu towards her and jhanvi carried Aadhu smiling and finally kissed her. Aadhu chooed in response happily.

______________________________________________

Shivaay and Annika opened the door of their room. Both were going through a series of unknown emotions. Aadhu was with the  the family playing happily and she didnt need her parents anymore and the family didn't allow it either.

They walked silently into the room towards their bed, Annika slept on her side of the bed and shivaay slept on his side holding each others hands. They kept staring at the ceiling reminiscing their happy memories.

"Everything looks the same isn't it Anni" shivaay spoke looking at the ceiling

"Hmm! I now realize how much I missed home shiv, this is our place where our whole family is" she replied staring at the ceiling.

"Did you call Om" she asked silently almost whispering

"Hmm, but he isn't picking up the calls may be he's busy or may be because my number is new, May be he doesn't recognize it." Shivaay spoke and then added "I sent him a voicemail, ill go look for him tomorrow morning, it's already night now naa" 

"Did you find gauri?" Shivaay asked her 

"Soumya says she's busy in some party and will come home only tomorrow" Annika said the little information she had received from somu

"Everything will be alright naa shiv, gauri and Om will come together again naa shiv" annika sought assurance

"Yes they will, if not we are there right here naa we'd do the needful" he said smiling still staring at the ceiling.

"Shiv we've to surprise prinku as well remember" she questioned him smiling now assured that everything will be alright between Om and Gauri.

"I remember Anni, how can I forget that. When prinku was born dadi let me carry her a few hours later, after she was born, And when I carried her you know what she did she peed on me. She was just as little as Aadhu" he said reminiscing the past

"Thats what you deserve, to be peed, after all you are so arrogant naa" she laughed back

"I know I'm arrogant" he said smiling cheekily, annika was staring at the ceiling still

"Waisae anni remember dadi was very angry that she couldn't hold Aadhu as soon as she was born remember" 

"Hmm I'm very guilty for doing that to dadi shiv, she deserved that. I just want dadi to be happy always" she said in a guilty stricken tone