46.FINALLY💫...

Today morning everyone in the family had woken up, to gauri's bhajan and bell sounds, simply to her pooja. And everyone in the family had been extremely happy that things were back to normal like it used to be.

Now everyone were at the table ready to relish their breakfast, all very happy after a very long time. Somu and Pinky were the only ones missing from the table. Pinky was in the living room feeding Aadhu while playing with her. While somu had left for college very early. Annika came to the dining table with her Annika special meal "Aloo poori", smiling widely.

"Where's gauri Annika puttar" dadi asked

"She's preparing something special for someone special and asked me to not help her or disturb her" Annika replied dadi, but she was looking at Om smiling widely.

"Oh ho Oo" Rudra teased and Om chided him saying "Shut up Rudra" blushing hard.

"Rudy looks like someone is blushing" Annika too joined in.

"Please bhabhi, not you too" Om begged and Annika replied

"Ok let me leave it but Who wants to have Annika special Aloo poori?", She asked expectantly walking closer to Dadi.

"Definitely not me, don't serve that extremely fantastic torture to me" Shivaay said teasing her.

Annika furrowed her eyes and replied "I wasn't going to serve you either. See what I do to you?"

"I was just joking around Anni" Shivaay said smiling cheekily now scared of his wife.

"Oh how sweet" Annika retorted back angrily and before the banter could turn out to be a world war 3, Rudra jumped in forwarding his plate, "Bhabhi ill always have your aloo poori"

"Me too bhabhi" Om too forwarded his plate.

"Learn something from your brothers" Annika chided Shivaay, Om and Rudra gave Shivaay a mocking smile. Annika started serving omru her aloo pooris while Shivaay uttered a "Phail gaya raita. Now she'd kill me".

"Did you say something Shivaay?" Om asked Shivaay loudly and Shivaay trampled Om's leg which was under the table in response, 

"Ouch" Om shouted, "kya hua Om?" Dadi asked and shivaay stared at Om indicating him not to open his mouth.

"I'm sure a mosquito bit you right Oo" Rudra asked and Om nodded his head in positive smiling.

"Are you cooking something up shivaay" Annika asked Shivaay suspiciously and Shivaay replied "Absolutely No Anni, I was just going to ask you a poori" shivaay smiled.

"You'd not get any of it Shiv" Annika chided him and then served her pooris to jhanvi.

"Leave that dimwit of a son alone,Anu give me one too naa" Shakti silently whispered, signalling her with his eyes now that he was very sure that Pinky was not anywhere near the dining table. Shivaay got irritated when his dad called him a dimwit and now wanted to teach him a lesson.

Annika was about to serve shakti a poori when Shivaay spoke loud enough for Pinky who was in the living room to hear, "Dad you are not to eat these oily stuff, Mom would definitely not like it, you already have sugar"

Shakti signalled shivaay to shut up, begging literally with folded hands but the damage had already been done. Pinky walked to Shaktiji carrying Aadhu shouting "Now what did you do? You are not to touch even an aloo poori Shaktiji. I don't want you to have cholesterol you already have sugar".

"I didn't your son was lying" Shakti tried calming an ever furious pinky. "Ask Anu", shakti pleaded. And pinky turned to Annika, and Annika nodded her head in a NO firmly indicating that Shakti didn't actually have or ask anything.