42.OUTPOUR💙...

Annika walked along the corridor lost in her own thoughts, towards the room gauri was staying in now. It had been their guest room when she had left the mansion almost a year ago. What made gauri behave like she was behaving now? Annika couldn't really understand it. But she was determined to find it somehow, and she wanted gauri to spill the beans herself. Annika had always regarded gauri as her innocent small sister, when Rudra had said her what gauri had become lately she hadn't believed and couldn't believe it any day either. But her chote Devar never ever lied at least to her, and when she had reached the mansion the state it was in had made her believe that whatever Rudy had said was indeed true. Gauri had to speak to her anyhow and Annika was very sure of it.

Determined she knocked the door, but there was no response. She knocked the door even hardly but still there was no response coming from the other end.

"Gauri, are you there?", annika banged the door hard this time. But to her dismay none opened the door.

"Gauri! Gauri!" Annika now gently knocked the concerned but no there wasn't any response. Annika became scared all of a sudden. Had something happened to Gauri? Had she done something wrong? She became so anxious and dialled Rudy with her shivering fingers.

"Rudy gauri isn't opening the door, come at once" she spoke crisply, dropped the phone and ran towards the window to see if she could do or find out something.

Rudy came running at once, he had been anxious listening to his bhabhi's voice over the phone and now he was scared looking at his Annika bhabhi's state she was knocking and trying to open the Windows like mentally unstable human.

"What happened bhabhi?" Rudra asked panicked pulling an unstable Annika to himself.

"Gauri isn't opening the door Rudy, do something" she said and then turned towards the door, knocking it hard.

"Wait bhabhi, let me see" he said trying to break open the door. Rudy himself was scared now, he had seen his chulbul bhabhi enter her room quickly in jet speed and lock it quickly, after he had himself confirmed gauri bhabhis presence very well, had he called Annika bhabhi. But where was chulbhul bhabhi now. 

But wait the room was locked from outside, it meant chulbul bhabhi had left the place. It took a moment for this to register in rudy's mind and then he turned to an Annika knocking the door frantically.

"Bhabhi the door is locked, relax, she isn't in the room" Rudra said trying to pacify a panicked Annika. It was then that Annika finally understood what had happened. Gauri had gone out. Annika had got all types of bad thoughts about gauri, she had also thought that she might have done something bad to herself in her attempt to forego Annika's and Shivaay's questioning. Annika was finally relieved.

"Swarna, swarna" Rudra called out one of their house maid.

"What happened chote baba?" The maid asked

"Did you see gauri bhabhi going out?"

"She left long time back baba"

"Hmm ok, get me a glass of water, you may leave" Rudra said nodding his head and turned to Annika.

"Looks like she left already bhabhi, she remains busy in her social circle events often naa"

"Ok but find out where she is Ru?" Annika said moving to a cough near the guest room, she was finally ok now. She was now sure that Gauri had gone to one of her events and that she hadn't left home due her or shivaay's presence. She still had some scope left.

"Bhabhi it confirmed she had gone to attend one of her parties, her personal assistant Malini confirmed the same." Rudy said affirmatively to Annika handing her a glass of water.