12.SHIVIKA🔥+WHAT REALLY HAPPENED👥???(Part D)

(I've added a SHIVIKA bit to this chapter for all the readers as a gift for you guys' unconditional love and support to this story. ENJOYYY. I'm highly thankful to each and everyone one of you here🙏🙏. Words cannot express my gratitude. I'm very much humbled and am enjoying writing this story very very much because of you people's constant encouragement. Back to back Continuous updates, is to rectify for keeping you guys in waiting due to my trip last week💫. )

~~Flashback~~

Rudra returned home from college very late at night that day. It was his college's annual festival that day and how could he being the heartthrob of the entire college miss such a fabulous opportunity to showcase his male ada and charm to all the young girls who'd be present there.

"Where's everyone at home?" He spoke to himself. The otherwise super active house looked almost empty. He thought all had gone to bed very early. Although it was almost late at night now, this was the time when his choti ma(pinky), annika bhabhi and chulbul bhabhi watched their favourite serials, the very thought of them missing made him more suspicious because they'd miss their own food or let their respective husband's starve but would never miss their serial. Rudra too accompanied them at times to gawk at the heroines in the serials, but today was kind of weird to him. 

He walked further and switched on his phone to find numerous missed calls from shivaay bhaiyya, chulbul bhabhi and Annika bhabhi. He became perplexed and went to ask one of the servants in the kitchen about what had happened. It was then that he was informed that his father had suffered an heart attack. 

He rushed to the hospital and found gauri crying sitting on the floor, his mom had a tensed face.

"Mom how's dad?" Rudra asked his mom in tension

"He's alright now"

"Thank god" he now said feeling really relaxed. It was then that he noted that half of the family was missing.

"Mom where are the others" he had inquired

"Dadi fainted due to tension, she's ok now, she's in the ward she's being administered saline right now"

"Mom what about the rest"

"They are not here anymore and will never be back rudra and you are not allowed to speak or take their name again" jhanvi said so in a commanding voice and left the place without giving him another glance.

Rudra was too confused at what his mother had said. He went to gauri and asked gauri what happened. It was then that his chulbhul bhabhi had narrated the entire tale with much difficulty to Rudra. Rudra hugged her tight and both of them cried together. He then wiped his chulbul bhabhi's tears away assuring her not to worry and that he'd find shivaay bhaiyya what ever may come and bring all of them here soon. Gauri too had insisted that she go with him and both of them left the hospital in quest of  their shivaay bhaiyya and the rest of their family.

Rudra was too angry at his mom but he didn't want to talk or shout at her, he thought it was pretty useless. He had pledged to himself that he'd never speak to his mom again till he was alive and he thought that was the best punishment for her for the injustice she had done today to his bhaiyya. She had not only broken shivaay but also her sons' only support system. Property or fortune did not matter to them, for the matter not even their father Tej mattered to them more then their superman shivaay bhaiyya. And their mom very well knew it. What she had done was unforgivable and Rudra was very sure he'd not forgive her anyday what ever may come.He  drove the car very fast with his chulbhul bhabhi by his side, they searched every crook and nook of the Mumbai city like some insane people till late afternoon the next day, they even went to the chawl where annika bhabhi lived but couldn't find them there either. They could not find him. They both decided to return home as Om was returning from Germany today and they thought they'd find shivaay bhaiyya along with Om's assistance. They decided that they'd go to the police station together with Om.