3 |

It was late in the evening, and I woke up to a loud yell. I turned, and my heart relaxed. It had only been Leon. He was sitting straight up on bed, breathing heavily.

"Leon? Is everything okay?" I asked, sitting up as well, and looked at him straight in the eyes.

"I was having these nightmares," He told me, "It was of a really familiar person coming to Camelot .."

"He wore the very familiar face of a druid. I'm not sure what he was here for ... But he is here with another man."

Could it be Mordred? I thought in my head suspiciously. I'll have to ask Morgana this tomorrow morning. Usually she'd also be having these visions too.

I stroked his cheek gently, "Those are just nightmares. They'll go away for now. You need to concentrate on resting."

His lips brushed briefly against mine, "You're right," He snuggled back to sleep.

A few hours later I counted to midnight. Leon was now snoozing happily and peacefully beside me. But I need to have answers.

Dressed in my nightgown, I quickly sheathed my sword in its sheath beneath the dress before tip-toeing outside to the hallway.

Hallways in Camelot were dead creepy at night, however, guards were standing their night-watch around the perimeters, so I was quite safe.

Quietly, I made my way to Gauis's chambers, surprised to find Merlin, Gauis and Morgana still awake.

I closed the door silently behind my wake. All three of them were surprised to see me as was I.

"I need answers," I told the trio, walking past the worktables barefoot.

"You can ask anything, Aurora. What is it?" Gauis spoke up.

"It's Leon. Earlier this evening, he woke up to having these nightmares disturbing his slumber." I explained, "He's described a visitor coming to Camelot, having the looks of a druid. And coming with him was a familiar person as well."

"I fear that the bites that had taken a toll on him is really getting into his mind."

"I was wondering if my suspicions, in fact, are true." I continued.

"What are those suspicions that you have proposed?" Merlin asked.

"Mordred and Agravaine," I replied.

Morgana's skin went pale, "You cannot mean that..."

"Some enchantments do not lie, my lady. I'm afraid that what Aurora is saying is true." Gauis told her.

"Is Leon going to be alright? He hasn't been sleeping well these last few hours. I'm really worried."

"You don't have anything to worry about, Captain. Your husband will be in good hands." Gauis told me.

I bowed, "Thank you, Gauis. Merlin. Morgana," I addressed each of them in turn.

-

Morgana turned to Gauis, "What are we going to do about it?" She asked.

"She is obviously worried for Sir Leon. And here we are just standing here doing nothing?"

Gauis sighed, "Calm down, my lady. We only need to think positive thoughts-that's all."

"How do we think positive thoughts when my sister is grieving? Her daughter had just passed a few weeks ago. Don't you know how hard it feels?" Morgana shrieked.

Merlin pursed his lips, "Well, I suppose we could do something about this. I mean-I could always go to the woods to find the cure."

"How about we do that and not reveal it to Aurora? So it would be like a surprise?"