19 |

There was silence.

Mordred fell to his death, the sword deeper into his chest. Now Agravaine didn't stand a chance now to prove innocence for the crimes he had done to me.

"What do you have to say for yourself, Agravaine?" Arthur asked as I regained my energy and strength before facing Agravaine onstage.

"What you did to me, is all you have to deserve for having my mother Ygraine killed." Tears flooded my eyes.

"I..."

"I..am sorry, for killing Ygraine," He admitted, "And for putting you in harm's way."

Do not believe him, Mother. He was the one who had planned my death by luring me into the forest to find you. It was him. Ava spoke up.

Her voice was clear to everyone now. Her chance to prove Agravaine's wrong doings.

"Did you hear that?" Merlin suddenly spoke up, his ears perked up, as if trying to listen to something.

"It sounded like ... Ava," Morgana agreed.

Since the two of them were the only ones with magical abilities, there were no doubts on what they had to say.

"You didn't kill Ygraine," Merlin announced, "Instead you lured Ava into the forest."

Leon advanced on Agravaine, snatching up his collar, and demanded how or why he had done it.

"Our daughter ..." Leon seethed through clenched teeth, "Why did you kill her? What have she done to you?"

"She was getting all of the attention she doesn't deserve. She was the third heir to the throne of Camelot." Agravaine explained. Even a tear slid down from his eyes.

"It was all an emotional mistake. I didn't mean to kill her." He continued.

My chest let out a slow, hoarse exhale. I tried to control the tears streaming out of my eyes.

I couldn't.

"My daughter ... was the most incredible person you could ever meet.. Although she has a stubborn mind, she is one caring girl.."

"She was meant to live happily among us," My voice came out low, hoarse, raspy.

"But because of your jealousy and arrogance, Ava Antionette is proclaimed dead."

Agravaine continued pleading for innocence. No one believes him now after all he has done.

Nobody.

"Your fate will be decided when Sir Leon's second child is born," Arthur decided.

I shook my head.

"No.,"

Arthur turned to me, brows raised.

"I'd like to see him beheaded myself." I shot Agravaine a murderous look, a look that challenges him to talk back.

He didn't.

Then it is settled.