6 |

I was beyond disgusted when Mithian ran towards me, worried. I dared to roll my eyes in front of her.

I knew she was dead years ago. I knew she wasn't real. Why would she come to Camelot anyway?

"Are you alright?" She asked.

"Thanks a lot," I growled, getting to my feet myself, holding my helmet.

"I don't understand. I was just helping you."

"And yet here you are, harming other opponents," I scoffed, "Why don't you fill me in on what happened to Sir Leon?"

"That was an accident," She said.

I threw my helmet on the ground, and jabbed my finger to her chest, "I know you aren't the real Mithian. You are going to leave Camelot as soon as the Games end, or face execution you'd wish you would have died when you are a child."

I stormed off, finding Merlin waiting for me. "What's happened?" He asked.

"It's her," I nodded towards Mithian, who was still standing in the middle of the arena, "I'm suspecting that she might not be the Mithian years ago."

When Mithian walked past the two of us, Merlin let out an echoed exhale. And at the same time, a cold breeze blew by.

"What?" I asked, confused.

I watched as he turned over his shoulder and his eyes glowed yellow. A ray of light shone on Mithian, and I nearly gasped.

"Just as you have thought," Merlin confirmed, "This Mithian is not the Mithian years ago. This Mithian is in fact, a shade."

Now I was worried, "I think we need to bring this news to Arthur's attention."

-

During the evening, I was getting ready to head back to the chambers Leon and I usually share. Earlier this afternoon, all the other knights and I have been helping by putting away the stands and archery targets.

I took my time in the weaponry, removing my gauntlets and the jousting armor. I've had Abigail repair the broken lances that I have used, and feed Nevermore.

"Good evening, Captain,"

I turned to find Gwaine standing there. He had always had his signature smirk plastered across his face, but today, it was grim.

"Something the matter, Gwaine?" I stopped in my tracks so that I could walk in pace with him.

"Aurora," He let out a sigh, "I'm afraid there is something you should see."

I followed Gwaine down the hallway, leading to, surprise! The chambers I share with Leon.

"What is it?" I asked as he quietly opens the door.

I gasped when I heard two familiar voices moan. Gwaine and I entered, and I saw Mithian and Leon passionately sharing kisses.

"Leon!" I exclaimed.

He jerked towards me, his eyes widening. "Aurora? Gwaine?"

"I thought you loved me," My voice was hoarse. Maybe it was because of tears welling up in my eyes. Or maybe it was just me.

Although they are not naked, but still. They were kissing each other passionately. The way Leon had kissed me.

"Guards," I do not need to raise my voice. Minutes later, they arrived, ready at my call.

"Wait a minute, I can explain-"

I held up my hand, "I don't want to hear your explanation. Guards, arrest the two. And put them in separate cells."

"But Captain, he is your-"

"Nuh-uh. I don't want to hear it. On behalf of King Arthur Pendragon, I, Aurora Pendragon, Captain of the Royal Guard, order you to arrest them immediately." I said.

Mithian looked scared now when she had heard my name. I was Arthur and Morgana's sister. I was the Princess of Camelot. No, I am the Captain of Camelot.