5 |

My ears perked up at the sound of a lance snapping into pieces. Turning, both Merlin and I found out that the knight had "purposely" aimed his lance at the unprotected area of Leon's body armor.

"Leon!" I called, worried as I ran across the field just to get to him. A gasp erupted as I knelt down beside him, "Are you alright?"

"Just a scratch," He reassured me, "It's nothing."

My worried eyes made a glance at his chest. A medium-sized wound, and his chainmail uniform was stained with blood. "You're not, you're bleeding."

"Really, Aurora, I'm fine," He said.

I let out a decisive sigh, "At least let me help you to the tent. Please." I extended a hand so he could take it, and I slowly helped him back to the tent.

While Arthur compete, Merlin enters the tent and helped Leon with his wound.

"I need to be there for the finals," Leon insisted whilst Merlin dabbed at his wound using a piece of cloth.

"You can't. You're losing too much blood." Merlin told him, "At least, you won't even make it until the end."

"It seems that the knight purposely stabbed your under armor with his lance." I thought aloud.

"It was an accident," Leon grimaced as the pain struck him deeply.

I sighed, and placed my hand on his cheek, "Rest. Please. You don't have to make Camelot proud. You've already made me proud."

"Then who would take over Sir Leon? You know he cannot just forfeit," Merlin asked.

I shot him a smirk, "I will."

I was already putting on the jousting armor over my chainmail uniform, and had gathered my hair underneath the helmet as well.

Although the people might have guessed it was me, at least the knight that had stabbed Leon doesn't.

"Are you sure you want to do this?" Merlin led me outside as Lancelot, Percival, Elyan and Gwaine came over the tent to help Leon.

"I cannot just let that knight get away with this, Merlin," I answered as I saddled my own horse.

"Maybe I can help you with something," He said as he handed me a new lance.

I shook my head, taking the lance from him. "Magic is forbidden. This is the finals. Not the qualification rounds anymore."

"Good luck, Aurora," He wished me luck as I nudged my horse forward.

-

I had not shown who I was. The crowd had thought that I was Sir Leon. Now that I have a better look at his face, the knight was none other than a woman!

Of Ava's age, however, older. She has a pair of piercing brown eyes and blonde hair. I thought it was Morgause. Even Morgana looked surprised.

But I was mistaken. It wasn't Morgause. It was Mithian, Leon's old friend!

A few years back, Mithian was tricked by Morgana into doing things she had not wanted to do. And the price was death. Now I wasn't so sure how she was alive.

The signal was given, and the two of us were off. My horse jolted forward, galloped towards hers. I held my lance out. Unfortunately, my lance had not been equal with hers.

I was knocked off my horse, rolling to my side. My helmet tumbled off, and my hair flowed out.

The crowd gasped.