20 |

Agravaine was beheaded on the day Adriana Antoinette Pendragon ( our second child ) was born. As Arthur has promised, I watched as Agravaine was beheaded.

Mordred's body was disposed into the lakes, never to be seen again. And King Gotwin and his daughter?

Both chose to remain in Camelot for a few more months to keep us company.

Elena even offered to take care of Adriana while Leon and I train and Abigail busied herself with her kitchen duties.

Soon enough, Adriana grew older, and by coincidence, to resemble Ava as well. And I could still feel her presence everywhere I go.

I'd bring Adriana to the Royal Gardens and point to Ava's favorite patch of roses - which Adriana grew to adore.

"It's beautiful," Adriana stroked one of the roses' petal, "How is it still blooming during Autumn?"

I smiled, and stroked her brown hair, "Dear child, it is but magic." I told her.

When a painter was invited over, he had painted the whole royal family, along with the five knights in one single portrait. ( Morgana and Merlin included )

Then he separated Arthur and Gwen in a second portrait. Mine was separated with my own family portrait. Leon, Adriana and I standing together.

"Where is the first one, madam?" The painter asked.

"I have a picture of her," I unfolded a piece of paper that an artist once drew of Ava, "Perhaps you could add her to the painting."

The five knights were conjoined  into one portrait. Merlin and Morgana in the last picture.

"I love it," Adriana's big brown eyes sparkled, "Can I keep it?" Her hands reached for the small paper.

"Of course you can," I held it out to her. "It's a picture of your sister, whose bravery caused her life."

"Where is she now?"

"Died, unfortunately," I sighed at the memory, "but don't worry. Whenever you feel alone, always remember that she's always right there by your side, taking care of you."

= END =

A/N : Did you enjoy the final chapter of the Warrior series? If yes, thank you for every support that you have given me.

:)

I LOVE ALL OF YOU GUYS!

All Rights Reserved. Copyright © April 2018