"Jackson Hole?!?"

Flashback:

"How are you holding up?" Isabella asks coming into my room

"How are you holding up?" Isabella asks coming into my room. It's been almost a week since Brandon left for the tour.

I sigh and look up at her rubbing my eyes.
"What do you think?"

"I think you're strong, and you have me here for help. With anything; advice, the baby, or just a shoulder to cry on." she says sitting next to me on the bed.

"About that Gizzy, I think I should go back home for a while. Spend some time with Dad, I haven't exactly told him about my pregnancy". I say looking at my hands.

She places her hands over mine and I look up to make eye contact with her.

"I think that's a really good idea Izzy. He deserves to know and you deserve a break from the California life and hiding in the apartment. I think being home for a while will do you some good." She says genuinely.

"No Isabella, i'm thinking about moving back home. And soon."

She breathed in deeply and looked at me.
"How soon is soon?" she asks.

I look at her and pause before saying "a few days. I just have to get away you know. I'm reminded too much of all of the mistakes that were made. Being here is like one big constant reminder. I have to go home I think it's the best thing for me." I say wiping a tear.

"You know, 2 years ago we moved here trying to look for more connections and an easier way to reach our fans, it was just the two of us making videos and songs because we loved it. Now one of us is married and the other is with child, when did we grow up so fast?" she asks tears forming in her eyes.

"Maybe LA was just too much for us to handle. I think we were in over our heads, especially me" I answer honestly.

"If it's what you think is best for you and the baby, then I support you. It's going to be even harder to be that far from you but if it's what you want, Kevin and I will help you move your stuff. And i'll be by your side when you tell dad about your pregnancy" she says looking down, letting a tear fall.

"Thank you Izzy. It means a lot" I say with a smile.

Within the next 3 days I was getting settled back into my old room. I haven't told my dad yet but tonight is the night and I couldn't be more nervous.

Isabella and Kevin were sitting on the couch with my dad. I breath in deeply and slowly stalk over to them. I sit next to Isabella.

"Hey dad, can we talk for a second?" I say looking at my hands.

"Sure honey, what's going on?" He asks looking at me.