"I'm Ready To Go Home"

The Present:

I sit in my living room digesting what Amelia has just told me

I sit in my living room digesting what Amelia has just told me. I honestly can't believe that Amelia suggested what she did. I rock Rosalee to sleep as I think about the events that occurred only a few hours ago.

—————————————————-

Three Hours Ago:

"I think you should go back to Los Angeles" Amelia says to me.

I stand in shock. I'm speechless. I can't believe she just said that to me.

"You're kidding right?" I ask looking at her.

"Listen Gabby," but I cut her off.

"No you have to be kidding, because there's no way that my best friend would actually suggest me going back to the place that caused me the most pain" i say looking at her angrily.

"Gabby I just think that reuniting with Bella is the best thing for you right now. She understands you better than anyone and I can try to be here for you as best I can but I know that at the end of the day it isn't enough. You need your sister Gabby. And maybe you just need to understand that going back is the only way to truly get over it" she says looking at me.

"No I don't think you understand. Going back there isn't just going to be a reunion with Bella, or me trying to get over my past. It's fans, and paparazzi, and the media. Rosalee will be exploited in no time and I don't want that for her. And I thought you of all people would understand" i say grabbing Rosalee's jacket and wrapping it around her.

"Gabby don't go" Amelia pleads.

"No it's time to go home. Maybe when I wake up I will realize this is all just one big nightmare" I say walking out of the office and out of the cafe.

I trudge angrily to my car trying to hold up Rosalee in her car seat as best I can.

"Gabriella?" I hear. I look up and groan when I see Brandon and Zion leaning against a car.

"Great, just what I need" I roll my eyes. I look down again trying to avoid any forms of communication.

"Here let me help you with that" It's Zion, grabbing Rosalee's car seat from my hands.

I begin to protest but I realize just how tired my arms are so I say nothing.

"Couldn't help but notice you walked out of there kind of angry. Everything okay?" He asks.

"I'm fine" I say flatly not looking at him.

He breathes in deeply "fair enough"