"It Feels Good To Be Back"

"Looks like Gabriella Gomez is back in town and getting cuddly with a new boo

"Looks like Gabriella Gomez is back in town and getting cuddly with a new boo. That doesn't look like Brandon, Gabby? Is that why you were gone for a year? Hiding off with a new boyfriend" The host on TMZ says. I sigh as Isabella turns off the video.

"This is exactly what I was trying to avoid," I say quietly and Isabella grabs my hand.

"This could be a lot worse" Isabella says trying to make me feel better.

"Yeah, they could've seen you with Rosalee" Kevin finishes for her putting his hand on my shoulder.

"Yeah well now the whole world thinks I left Brandon for Scott." I say flatly and Brandon sighs.

"I can come forward and tell the truth if that'll make this better" he says and I look at him quickly.

"No, no I'm not ready for the world to know about Rosalee yet" I answer as he runs his hand through his hair.

"Well I don't want the world to think you're a bad person when we all know you're not." he replies. I look up to him and give him a small reassuring smile letting him know I'm okay.

"This is all my fault Gabby i'm so sorry" Scott says and I shake my head.

"This isn't your fault Scott, it's mine. I should've known better, this is life you're not used to you couldn't have known." I say to him.

"I just want you to be okay" he says placing his hand over mine and I smile at him.

"I'm okay" I reassure him and he nods.

"To be fair, you have't exactly been used to this life for a while" Edwin points out.

"That's true, there's not exactly a lot of paparazzi in Wyoming" Zion jokes making me laugh.

"It's okay guys I'll figure something out. It's my problem" I say.

"It's my problem too, I'm in those pictures too" Scott says and I nod.

"Gabby we're family, your problem is all of ours" Brandon says and I just look at him for a while. The group nods in agreement.

"Thanks you guys. I really do appreciate all the support you guys have given me and my daughter"

"It's no problem Gabby. You really have become apart of this dysfunctional family. You, Isabella, Kevin, Amelia and Rosalee. You are all our family now." Austin reassures and the whole group agrees with him.

I wipe a tear and place my hand over Brandons, with Scott still holding onto my other hand.

"I guess it's time for me to come out of hiding" I say taking the group by surprise.

"I thought you said-" Brandon starts but I cut him off.

"I said it's time for me to come out of hiding. Not Rosalee" I say and he nods, understanding.