"It's Good To See You"

It's now 2 in the morning and I've never been so tired

It's now 2 in the morning and I've never been so tired. We just landed in LA, and as expected the airport is pretty busy. Brandon, and I have our hoods on, making it pretty easy to disguise us. Zion on the other hand was a little more difficult, we had to shove all of his dreads into a small hat, an almost impossible task. Amelia was able to walk freely because no one knows who she is. Brandon has my luggage because I'm pushing Rosalee in her stroller, where she lays completely dead asleep.

We walk around for a while trying to find Isabella, and after a while we eventually spot her. When she sees me she smiles instantly and I feel weight lift off of my shoulders.

"Can you watch her for a second?" I ask Brandon, who quickly nods in response. I run up to her with open arms and she mirrors my actions. We hug quickly but she pushes me away, making me confused.

"Yeah yeah, I love you and I missed you. Now where is my niece?" Isabella asks with a big smile. I had forgotten that she had never met her before. I trail behind her closely.

"I'm sorry, I forgot to introduce you, but as you can see Rosalee is asleep at the moment" I say to my sister who is kneeling in front of my sleeping daughter.

"Must be nice" Amelia mumbles making us laugh.

"Yeah, my girl is already living everyone's dreams" Brandon jokes, Isabella and Zion laugh, and Amelia chuckles slightly. Brandon looks at me quickly as if asking for approval and I give him a sympathetic smile.

"Okay, let's get you guys out of here. Kevin is waiting in the car, go on ahead" Isabella says, gesturing us in the right direction. "Hey B, can you hold on a sec?" she asks and he nods and stands in place.

"What's up Isabella?" he asks her.

"I just wanted to apologize for what happened the last time we spoke. I only told you she has a miscarriage because-" she started but was cut off by Brandon.

"It's okay Bella, I understand. You were protecting your sister and it's something I would do for Halie too." Brandon says placing a hand on her shoulder.

"How are things going?" she asks him.

"They're going alright, considering a month ago she completely hated my guts. She's letting me around Rosalee now" Brandon says with a big smile.

"I see that" Isabella says laughing. "You're doing the right thing Brandon. Trying to make up for all the wrong you've done, my sister really deserves that" Isabella says looking at him not saying anything. After a while she heads off to find the rest of the group leaving Brandon with a warm feeling in his heart. 

Eventually we got to the PRETTYMUCH house and Brandon jumped out of the car to grab mine and Rosalee's things. I sleepily stepped out of the car and wrapped my baby up in a blanket to keep her from waking up. 

Rosalee and I would be staying at the PRETTYMUCH house so Brandon could spend more time with Rosalee, and because Kevin has to get up really early for his job and I didn't want Rosalee waking him up. Brandon would be staying with Zion while Rosalee, Amelia and I would be sleeping in Brandon's room aka my old room.