Crush

Cute...

Y\N called me cute...

I can't stop thinking about her. She's been someone I've admired for a long time.
I've known her since we were very little, but I've mostly admired her from a distance.

She's always been a very sweet person, to me and everyone else..., but she doesn't know how I truly feel about her.

I've always liked her, but not just as my friend.

I..., love her.

But, I can't tell her. I don't want this to be a one-sided love. I can't risk getting my heart broken...

-

I made my way to my first morning class of the spring semester. When I got there, I sat alone in the back like usual, next to the window, to avoid conversation.

I tried to immerse myself in my phone by checking my Twitter feed, but I was interrupted by my teacher.

"Can you please put your phone away Mr. Park? We're about to start class in a few minutes"

She informed.

I nodded and followed her orders.

She's seems like a really nice teacher. I don't want to be the one to upset her.

-

Class started as usual with the same boring lectures. Then I felt my phone buzz in my pocket. It was my best friend, Zhong Chenle.

"You like her, don't you?"

Aish...

He always was the type to catch on to things quickly. I decided to text him back while the teacher was giving her lecture.

"Ok class!"

"Ok class!"

Our teacher spoke, arising our attention back to her.

"It's time to get in groups for your next assignment. The maximum number of members you can have is three!"

I felt my phone buzz again, revealing another message from Chenle.

-

-

He came over alright, but not by himself.
Accompanying him was another friend of ours, Huang Renjun.

He's a pretty cool guy. I doubt that he knows about my crush on Y/N though.

"Hey Jisung, a little birdie told me that you like Y/N"

I was wrong.

I gave Chenle a death glare, but he playfully avoided any eye contact.

"Chenle..."

"Weeeell, it's not like he wasn't gonna find out later anyway!"

He defended.

"That's not the point..."

I sighed, putting my head down.

"Hey, it's ok Jisung. Chenle just got really excited about you liking someone. It was expected for him to spill the beans sooner or later"

Renjun explained, reassuring me.

"Yeah..., I guess. Well, at least the others don't know. Right??"

Renjun looked at Chenle, who looked off into a corner, as if he was trying to avoid the conversation.

"Soooo, I may have told sooome of the others~"

"Chenle..."

"And by some, I mean all..."

"Even Taeyong-hyung...?"

"Even Taeyong-hyung..."

I'm done for...

I stressfully ran my fingers through my hair, as I thought of what to expect back home.

Taeyong would bring me some of the worst trouble. He'd be pestering me about who Y/N is, and would want to know everything about her. Doyoung and Kun would be just as bad too...

The others would most likely tease me about it 24/7, especially Donghyuck...
He won't let me live a second without teasing me...

Sometimes, I wish it was true that I didn't like Y/N, but sadly, it's the truth.

I can't deny it forever...