11:11

☾ ....... ♡

"I'm sorry!"
"I'm sorry!"

We both looked at each other, shocked at our synchronized apologies.

"L-Ladies first"

I offered, trying to be a gentleman.

"T-Thanks..."

She put Euphoria down as she started to explain.

"About what happened earlier... I don't know anything about that guy. All I know is that his name is Neku. You know, like the one in Kingdom Hearts?"

I just nodded in understanding.

"He started talking to me and he seemed really nice, and so we started hanging out. I saw the others looking at him weird, but I didn't know why. I couldn't help but notice you were gone too, so I was really worried. Then he took me to the school garden, since I told him I haven't been there in a long time. Then, he just started talking nonsense, like Shakespeare nonsense. I couldn't understand what he was trying to say, but the next thing I knew, his lips were on mine, and I saw you crying... And when you ran away and didn't come back, I felt so guilty. And when we found you unconscious by the tree, I...just felt so lost..."

Lost...

Just like how I felt...

"I'm sorry that I hurt you Jisungie... I never wanted to hurt you, ever... You mean so much to me"

She then stood up, and got on her knees in front of me.

She grabbed one of my hands with both of hers, and held her head down.

"P-Please...., f-forgive me J-Jisungie...."

She sobbed, gripping my hand tighter.

She thinks it's her fault, because of me... I shouldn't have let my feelings take over... I'm the one who hurt her... The love of my life is hurt, because of me...

I got down on my knees to face her directly, and gently held her face up with my free hand. She looked at me with thousands of tears in her eyes.

I can't believe I did this to her...

"You did nothing wrong Y/N... I'm the one who let my emotions take over... I should've been more mature about it. I'm sorry that I hurt you princess..."

I don't know why, but it felt so good to call her that again...

She just suddenly hugged me as she continued to cry, and of course I hugged her back. I've wanted to hug her and comfort her more than ever since that night...

I want to be the one to protect her, to always be there for her, to love her...

-

After a few minutes Y/N finally calmed down, and she remembered something in the process.

"By the way Jisungie, why were you crying earlier, and what was in the bag you had?"

The gifts!

I completely forgot about them!

"Oh! I almost forgot to give you the gifts I bought for you~"

"You got me gifts?!"

She gasped in disbelief.

"Yeah~. I hope you'll like the-"

Suddenly I started coughing uncontrollably, making me collapse from my sitting position on the floor.