Adorable

"Do I look ok?! Please tell me I look ok!! I look hideous! I can't do this!!"

"Jisung! Calm your tits! You look fine. She's just coming over to hang out, it's not a wedding proposal!"

Chenle yelled, shaking me by the shoulders.

I just really want to look presentable for her. I wore a black Chicago Bulls hoodie, black sweatpants, and a black beanie, just for some extra black, black on black.

"Good grief, someone fetch him his inhaler..."

Donghyuck teased.

"Aish, it's been so long since we've hung out..."

"It'll all go fine. She'll leave here right afte-"

Chenle looked at his phone as it suddenly buzzed twice.

His expression changed, which I knew was bad news.

"Guys

"Guys...funny story~... Y/N's-"

"SHE'S SPENDING THE NIGHT! SOMETIME MAKE THE GUEST BED! POP THE POPCORN! GET THE MOVIES! BRING THE CUDDLE BLANKETS! THIS IS NOT A DRILL!"

Taeyong yelled, bursting in the room.

"Hyuuuuuuung!"

"Cuddle blankets?"

Renjun questioned, with a confused smirk.

"Just in case~"

"HYUUUNG!"

"Come on Jisungie~. It's only for one nigh-"

Another couple of buzzes.

"Another funny story..., we don't know when she's leaving~..."

I'm doomed.

-

Y/N arrived soon after my small panic attack I had earlier.

I couldn't help but think she looked so cute. She wore an oversized long sleeve white t-shirt. She had on blue skinny jeans and white Nike's, and her hair fell down her back perfectly.

So beautiful...

"Thanks again for letting me stay here guys~"

"It's no problem at all! Make yourself at home~!"

Doyoung smiled.

Taeyong was out getting "groceries" and asked Doyoung to watch us.

"We can watch the movie now, and we'll help you settle in later!"

Mark exclaimed, smiling at her.

"NOT WITHOUT MEEEE!"

Oh brother...

As if things could get any worse, Lucas took it upon himself to join us. Now we have two dolphins in the room...

But Y/N still agreed, happily giggling at Lucas' outburst. She's so nice~.

-

After much arguing and me saving Y/N from the WWE match Lucas, Chenle, Mark, and Donghyuck had, we finally picked a Studio Ghibli movie that's one of my personal favorites.

Howl's Moving Castle.

I really love how much Howl and Sophie cared for each other. Despite her being magically aged prematurely, he still loved her and helped her get back to her normal age.

They're so cute together. I sometimes imagine them as me and Y/N. I've always hoped that someday, we'd be like them.

But, what if I'll never be able to tell her...

-

2 Hours Later

-

"Turnip-head was so cuuuuuute~!"

"Yeah, I-I really liked him too~"

Great.

Just great.

Everyone else fell asleep, and left me alone with Y/N. Well, except for Lucas. He dashed out midway into the movie yelling that Jungwoo hit his leg on a table.

I was, finally, alone with her.

I decided to text her. If I talked to her, I would only stutter and be more awkward than usual.

I may have looked calm on the outside, but on the inside, my panic attack had returned as I dreading the thought of what she'd say next

What if she finds it weird? What if she's uncomfortable with my idea? What if she thinks I'm a creep? What if-

Oh.

Well.

Nevermind then.

She looked over at me and smiled, and I shyly smiled back. I got up and led her quietly to my room that I share with Mark, as she skipped behind me with a bright smile on her face.

Aish.

Why is she so adorable...?