Rain/Singularity

"Taeyong-hyung! I'm going out for a while!"

"Ok! Don't be out for too long~. Oh! And take this umbrella with you. I heard it's going to rain. Wouldn't want you getting wet~"

"Thanks hyung~. I'll be back soon~"

-

I decided to go for a walk even though it was supposed to rain.

I didn't feel like going to school, so Taeyong let me stay home~. I miss the others though, I wonder if they miss me too.

I admired my surroundings as I walked. The opaque clouds covering all the sky. The sun not daring to show its blinding light. The delicate drizzle of the light rain hitting against my temple. This is the weather I adore. Calming and peaceful.

If only Y/N were here to enjoy it with me...

"Hi Jisungie~"

Speak of an angel~.

I turned around to find Y/N running towards me. Was it release time already? I checked my phone and-.

Oh, it is.

What a coincidence~.

She finally caught up to me, and gave me a hug. I love her hugs~.

"What brings you around here princess~?"

"Oh nothing~. I just thought you might wanna hang out~. Just us two~"

Finally.

A chance to spend time with her~.

Every time we hang out, it's with a house full of people, and someone has a definite chance of eavesdropping or interrupting us.

This will be our chance to be alone~.

"Sounds good~. Where do you wanna hang out?"

"Let's go to the arcade~"

I really like the arcade!

I don't go often, but when I do, I always have a good time~. Going with Y/N will definitely make it even more fun~.

-

"Hey Jisungie, what were you listening to before I got here?"

Y/N asked as we made our way to the arcade.

I didn't know if she knew the group I listened to or not, and it might be hard to explain it, so I just showed her my screen.

"I LOVE Stray Kids!"

She exclaimed happily.

"You listen to them too?!"

"Yeah! They're so cool and adorable~"

"I think so too~"

"It seems you and me have more in common than we thought~"