Tree

-

1 Week Later

-

I woke up today in a strangely bad mood.

I felt happy when I woke up, but then my mood just went downhill suddenly, I don't know why though. I chose to stay in my room for as long as I could, before someone noticed my absence. I hoped my mood would improve by then, but it was hopeless. Nothing was making me feel better.

Bzz.

Jeno.

Apparently the others want to know where I am, and that's right in my feels.

Oh well...

I guess I'll answer him.

-

-

"I don't know why I feel like this hyung. Every time I feel like it's going away, it comes right back harder than before..."

I explained.

"So you kept yourself away so that you wouldn't hurt anyone, right?"

"Yeah... I especially don't wanna hurt
Y/N. She probably won't forgive me if I said something out of place to her"

"I see. Am I bothering you while I'm in here?"

"Actually no"

"Oh, great! You wanna go out? Like hang out, just the two of us?"

"Y-Yeah. It might help my mood, hopefully"

"Sounds good. I might have to follow you around while you get ready so they won't bother you too much"

"Thanks hyung. I appreciate it a lot"

"It's no problem. You've got a lot on your mind. I just wanna help you let loose~"

-

Like Jeno predicted, some of the others did try to talk to me. But he drove them away, thankfully.

He even managed to get Taeyong to pack both of us a bag of food and water, and even some money!

I really love my hyungs~.

Finally, the time came for us to leave. I saw all the others, and my mood suddenly just got even worse. Although, nobody approached me, they just waved, apart from Y/N. She came up to me in a flash.

"Hey Jisungie, I heard you were in a bad mood. So before you two go, I wanted to give you this."

A hug.

She gave me a hug?!

I didn't want to upset her, and I love her, so I returned her affection with a hug. Aww's filled the room, but were soon silenced, probably thanks to Jeno and Taeyong.