Truth

"So, what's on your mind?"

Mark sat near the door of the stall, and I sat next to him.

I sighed as I gathered my thoughts of what I wanted to say.

"I don't really know anymore. Y/N's all I can think about. She just won't get out of my mind. I want to tell her how I feel, and I want really want to date her. I just can't..."

"Why not? Why can't you?"

"She's too good for me. She deserves way better than me. I bet she has lots of guys wanting to date her anyway. And she probably already likes someone else. I don't want to waste my time telling her my feelings, and end up with a broken heart..."

Jeez, I sound like a broken record...

"I see..."

"I'm sorry that I just yelled like that in class all in a sudden... Donghyuck-hyung just teases me all the time, and this time I just couldn't take it anymore..."

"No. I'm sorry..."

-

I hadn't noticed it, but apparently both Jeno and Haechan were in the bathroom with us.

I saw two pairs of feet on the other side of the stall door. I know Donghyuck's shoes, and I know Jeno wouldn't want to stay in the class alone.

"Hyung..."

"Jisung..., please open the door. I w-want to tell you something f-face to face..."

His voice sounded different.

I opened the door, and he had a hood over his head and his head was hanging low. I removed the hood from his head, and he held his head up. He looked like he had been crying.

"I'm sorry that I pushed you too far... I just really want to see you together... I really want to see you happy..."

"And I'm sorry for yelling at you. I shouldn't have been so quick to get angry..."

"Hey, I deserved it"

He smiled, and pet my head.

We all suddenly heard a buzz from someone's phone. It was Jeno's phone apparently. He took it out, and:

"It's Y/N"

He unlocked his phone and showed us her messages.

My heart immediately sank.

-

"J-Jisungie

"J-Jisungie...?"

"Awwwwww, he's blushing~"

I hit Donghyuck playfully at his sudden comment.

But..

Jisungie..?

I'll admit, I like the nickname, but...

"What about you, Hyuckie~"

"S-Shut up..."

Haechan squealed, hitting me repeatedly.

"More importantly..., what do we tell her?"

"I got this!"

Jeno exclaimed with a confident look.

"I don't got this

"I don't got this..."

"Let me see!"

My heart sunk again.

"I-Isn't this a little bit too soon...?"

"We can't just tell her no. She'll know something's up then. Jisung, we'll help you through this. We'll separate you two the whole night if we have too!"

Donghyuck reasoned.

"Fine... It's worth a shot..."

"I'll tell her the good news! By the way, are you two cool now?"

Jeno asked us, looking quite concerned.

"Y-Yeah, we're cool"

I replied, laughing awkwardly.

What an adventure it'll be for me back at home...