Timeless

I nervously led Y/N inside my room, and I realized we didn't help her set up the guest bed.

"Oh! Y/N, we didn't help you settle in yet! I can help you do that if you want, and maybe we can watch another movie, yeah?"

"Oh yeah! I totally forgot! That sounds fun~. What movie would we watch after we're done though?"

She asked curiously.

That was a good question. I hadn't even thought of that till now. But, there was a good candidate that came to mind.

"How about Ponyo?"

"Dude, yes! I love that movie!"

She exclaimed smiling widely.

So cute~.

"Sounds like a plan! We should get started though. It's gonna get late pretty fast~"

With that, she nodded and followed me to the guest room.

-

30 Minutes Later

-

We finished rather quickly since Y/N was a quick organizer, unlike me...

I put on the movie and sat in nearby recliner chair in the room, while Y/N laid in her bed under the covers.

"Hey Jisung, you can lay up here with me if you want."

My heart started pounding at the thought of that.

"A-Are you sure?? I don't wanna make you uncomfortable..."

"It's totally fine!"

...

I can't say no to her...

-

It was only a few minutes into the movie, and I was already a blushing mess. I sat there awkwardly as we watched the film.

"Jisungie, are you alright? You seem uneasy"

Crap.

She noticed.

"Oh y-yeah, I'm just a little hot..."

"Take off the hoodie then~!"

She exclaimed, laughing at my red tinted face.

Double crap.

"You sure?? I don't h-have anything on underneath it..."

"Yeah it's cool. I've seen you with your shirt off when we were younger anyway!"

Again, I can't say no to her...

-

This is bad.

This is very bad.

Not only am I in bed with Y/N, but I also have no shirt on! NO SHIRT!

The TV and all the lights suddenly went off, and there was a loud bang, that followed with a light flash. Apparently, it was raining pretty hard outside. Y/N yelled in fear and suddenly clung onto me.

Y/N.

Is clinging onto me.

I have no shirt on.

Crap crap crap crap crap crap crap crap-

"J-Jisungie..."

Y/N's whimpering snapped me out of my thoughts. I could feel her shaking as she clung onto my arm.

"Y/N, are you scared of thunder?"

"And l-lightning..."

Another boom.

Another flash of light.

Another yell of fear.

Y/N got even closer to me this time, and hid her face in my chest. I was sure that she could hear my heart pounding. I'm thankful that the lights are out so she can't see me blushing again.

Then it all changed.

I felt her shaking more, and her whimpers became more audible. Then I felt something wet on my chest. I opened up my phone and turned up the brightness so I could see if what I thought was true.

And it was.

She was crying.

She looks so scared and vulnerable...

I subconsciously wrapped my free arm around her to calm her down. She just continued to cry as I rubbed her back softly.

"Shhhhh, it's ok. I'm here. You don't have to be scared"

I reassured her calmly.

Wow.

Where did that come from??

I've never said anything like that before.

Y/N started to relax as I held her, and soon her breathing was back to normal and she had finally called down.

I thought she was going to get up, but she didn't.

"C-Can you stay here a little longer..., p-please?"

I shyly looked at her, as she was still softly shaking.

I can't just leave her alone like this...

I can't say no to her...

"Y-Yeah, it's cool. I'll stay"

"Thank you Jisungie~"

She laid her head on my chest and just stayed like that. A few minutes later, I noticed she had fallen asleep.

In my arms...

*YES YES YEEEEEES*

I thought, internally high fiving myself.

-

It was late but I was still up while Y/N slept on top of me. It was as if time had stopped, and it was just us two.

Alone.

Together.

Timeless.

I soon saw a shadow coming down the hallway, and soon Renjun appeared. I used my free hand to signal him to stay quiet. He nodded, smiled, and left us be.

A few minutes after, I saw my phone light up with a message from Renjun.

"You two are so cute~"