I Am You, You Are Me

♡♡

They finally released me from the hospital after another five days.

I finally get to go home and lay in my own bed, especially since I'm very tired. I stayed up all night talking with Y/N.

I'm so glad that she's finally mine~. I've been waiting for this for so long~. We stayed up all night talking about our relationship. Apparently, she's liked me since we were very little too. We've been liking each other this whole time without knowing it.

I wish we both would've known. We could've probably avoided all of this...

-

A few minutes after we left, I started dozing off in the car.

Y/N had already fallen asleep, but I was trying to stay awake.

"Jisung, just go to sleep..."

Jaemin ordered, putting a blanket over me.

"But I'm not tired..."

"You stayed up all night with Y/N. I know that you're extremely tired"

"But I wanna stay awake..."

"Not on our watch~"

Chenle whispered, putting a pillow behind my head.

"But..."

"Just go to sleep. Jaemin will take Y/N to her room, and I'll take you to yours. Just get as much rest as you need. We'll all hang out later, ok~?"

I sighed at my defeat.

"Fine..."

I gave in to the temptation, and finally went to sleep.

-

6 Hours Later
4:10pm

-

I finally woke up after a few hours.

I thought I was alone, but Mark was actually laying in his bed, and he was sleeping!

Confused, I got up to see where everyone else was, and they were all sleeping too! But then I noticed, Chenle and Y/N were missing.

I started making my way to Y/N's room, but Euphoria came to me before I made it to the door. He kept trying to climb up my leg, so I picked him up and he relaxed in my arms.

"I missed you too cutie~"

I cooed as I pet him, earning little purrs from him.

I continued making my way to her room, and I found Chenle and Y/N playing Five Nights At Freddy's. No wonder they were so quiet.

I put Euphoria down, and he ran to the bed where they were laying. Chenle finally noticed me in the doorway, and motioned for me to come over, as did Y/N.

Chenle picked up Euphoria, so that he could watch as well.

"Is that the new game?"

I asked as I laid on the bed with them.

"Yeah~. Ultimate Custom Night~"

Chenle cheered as Y/N played with great concentration.

"How many characters are in it?"

"Fifty~"

"Goodness gracious... Who's all in it?"

"Not every character in the series is in it. It'll be boring for me to say every character, so I'll summarize. There's four from the first game, ten from the second game, four from the third game, eight from the fourth game, one from FNAF World, four from Sister Location, eighteen from the pizzeria simulator, and, of course, The Phone Guy. There are extra characters too, but they're not that important besides Dee Dee"