Best Friend

-

2 Days Later
Friday

-

The time finally came where we had to go back to school, sadly.

But thankfully, Y/N was still able to stay with us. I could tell she didn't want to go back to school as much as I didn't, but we don't have a choice.

None of us did.

Extremely tired, we all got on our bus to school, except one thing was different.
Y/N sat with me instead of Donghyuck or Chenle.

But why? I usually sit alone anyway.

"Hey Y/N. Why aren't yo sitting with Donghyuck-hyung or Chenle?"

"Well, Taeyong-oppa heard from them that you always sit alone, and he asked me if I could keep you company~"

Of course he did.

"Oh, thanks~. But sorry if I don't talk much, I usually just listen to music the whole way..."

"It's okay! I do that too! We can do it together, and maybe recommend some songs to each other too!"

"I-I'd like that!"

Now this might get interesting.

Thank you Taeyong~.

-

In Jisung's Literature Class

-

Since it was a free day in my literature class, I listened to all the songs Y/N shared with me.

Am I Wrong by Nico and Vinz.

Say My Name by ODESZA.

Nothing to Worry About by Peter Bjorn and John.

Tokyo by Lianne La Havas.

Beings by Madeon.

Fireflies by Owl City.

Bodyache by Purity Ring.

Sea Castle by Purity Ring.

Clear [Shawn Wasabi Remix] by Pusher.

And Confidently Lost by Sabrina Claudio.

Don't get me wrong, I liked all the these songs, but there was one that really got to me.

I'm Yours by Alessia Cara

Although the beat and her vocals were captivating, the lyrics were what really caught my attention.

"Nobody asked you to get me attached to you"

"So all that I'm asking is that you handle me with caution"

"I'm mad at you, for being so cute and changing my mood, and altering my route"

"What's wrong with you? You make me sick for being so perfect"

"'Cause I've had my heart broken before, and I promised I would never let me hurt anymore"

"For you to be you to me, feels new to me"

"Oh, I hate that I spend my days just wasting time, daydreaming till I see you again, I'm not used to this"

"So baby, I'm yours"

It makes me feel that she might have the same feelings that I have for her.

Or maybe I'm overthinking things, again. I'm just too lovesick crazy for her...