Indirect Kiss

♡ ....... ♡?

We were getting closer to the hospital, from what I could see out of the window.

We seem so close, but I fear my time is drawing near to its end. My chest feels tighter and it's getting harder to catch a single breath.

Wait, I read about this online once.

I groaned as I tried to pry my jacket off. I read that a tension pneumothorax can occur from oxygen not being able to escape from the holes in my chest.

It's because of my lungs.

The inability for the air to escape can lead to a collapsed lung. Removing the jacket could do the same. But letting the air escape can only benefit how much time I might have left.

"Jisung, you should really keep the jacket on"

Jungwoo informed.

"No wait. Let me help you take it off"

Y/N stated.

I think she understands.

"Why? Wouldn't the pressure only benefit his condition?"

Jaemin asked.

"Not if it's a chest injury! And let's not forget the fact that he's been shot three times!"

She exclaimed.

She sounds mad. Everyone was either lost in shock or in fear, including me.

She started to untie the jacket around me, and she explained why we can't leave the jacket on.

"We're sorry Y/N. We know that you're stressed out, and really worried about Jisung. Do whatever you can to help him until we get there. We all trust you"

Taeil said in a calm manner.

-

The rest of the ride was silent up until we got there. Taeyong and Jaehyun helped the paramedics get me onto the stretcher, and they all rushed me in.

As it was now getting harder for me to stay awake, I overheard the paramedics saying how I needed immediate surgery, after hearing what Y/N told them. The others started to cry, and stopped following the stretcher. Y/N held it together, and continued to follow.

I guess she could tell that I would become unconscious soon, because she took my hand and said,

"I believe in you"

And despite all of this, she was smiling through her tears...

-

Despite being unconscious, I really felt like I was awake.

And the pain in my chest was gone! Come to think of it, so were the holes in my chest. I looked around, and I was in a hospital room.

 I looked around, and I was in a hospital room