Three

"Mommy?"

Emma questioned as she looked at the picture of Ladybug that her mother and Gabriel used for the designs. She was sitting and laughing with ChatNoir with Carapace, Rena Rouge, and Queen Bee in the background messing around.

"Yes, kitten?"

She mumbled as she hand pins in her mouth that she was pinning to a mannequin as Gabriel worked on another.

"Do you think Ladybug will come?"

Emma asked. Both Adrien and Gabriel heard her questioned. Gabriel being Papillon still wanted ChatNoir and Ladybug's Miraculouses to revive his comatose wife but knew that the Ladybug Miraculous whereabouts were unknown.

Adrien knew the reason behind his father's villainy and would of done the same. He couldn't blame his father for anything. If there was a new holder then Adrien would take it upon himself to help his mom and resurrect his partner from the grave.

Emma knew who her mother was and always wanted to see her mother be Ladybug but Marinette refused. She thought about how if she did return Papillon would return but that wasn't the worst part she would have to pretend everything was fine with her and ChatNoir.

"I don't think so."

Marinette replied disappointing her daughter who was always a bigger fan of ChatNoir.

"I want her to."

Emma said. She inherited her mother's stubbornness.

"How about we see if ChatNoir shows up?"

Adrien said as he bent down on his knees to Emma's size. Marinette didn't want to see ChatNoir ever again not after the incident. That incident was unforgivable.

"Mommy, doesn't like him. But I like his puns."

Emma said. Adrien remembered what he did to make Marinette to hate ChatNoir so much and if he could take that back he would.