Twenty-Four

Adrien invited Marinette over to his apartment to drink some beers and play a video game. Not exactly romantic but he thought she would enjoy a more casual date plus it kept her away from the pier.

"Wow!" Marinette said as she was clearly impressed with the size of Adrien's apartment. "That sounded rude.." Marinette retracted.

"Its fine." he laughed. "I get that more often than you think," he added. This apartment was rented with his father's money even know he couldn't do it forever he liked living the rich bachelor life even know it was lonely.

Marinette sat on his paper white designer couch that was probably more expensive than the one she had. Adrien grabbed two beers from his refrigerator and opened them both before handing one to Marinette.

Marinette wasn't really a beer type a person. She liked sweet wines or Martinez.  Adrien turn on the TV to switch the source to game on the game cub that he was proud of having.

"Do you want to play Super Smash Bros?" he asked before switching the TV source. Knowing it was a old game but enjoyed playing it anyway.

"Sure I'd love to Smash you.... I mean play." she blushed causing Adrien to feel quite cheeky. "We could always do that instead." he winked knowing exactly how good she was in that department.

She playfully threw a pillow at him in annoyance with his smirky attitude. "I think I'm a little out of practice." she said confusing Adrien on whether she was talking about the game or sex.

It didn't really matter whether which she was talking about. He noticed that her phone was vibrating on the table and before she could grab it he took it. He didn't answer it knowing that it was probably Alya wondering where Marinette was at.

Marinette had dropped Emma off at her grandparents' house since they had new treats on the menu that were targeted for kids Emna's age. She wanted to stay over so she could get the famous Thomas Dupain family breakfast.

"Adrien!" Marinette scolded as she tried to reach for the phone. "Not a chance." he replied as he put the phone above his head. "That's not..." She was going to say it wasn't fair because he had a height advantage. She instead decided to push his chest with all her might causing him to have his back flat against the couch cushions.

She sat on top with a smug look on her face as she realized that she had intentionally pinned Adrien Agreste. He had dropped her phone in response to her sudden actions. He never thought that his timid High School friend would have him pinned to his couch. Especially when he was the dominant one all those years ago.

"Marinette?" he questioned as if he was actually trying to say 'What are you going to do next?' She knew that kissing one of her models sounded so stereotypical of a designer but she knew him way before this.

She kissed him. Passionately as if she would never get other chance to kiss the guy she had obsessed over during her sophomore year of high school. She thought maybe she was overstepping her boundaries by kissing him but when he started to kiss her back. She knew two things either he returned her feelings or he just wanted sex. She was fine with either.

She pulled off her grey blazer as Adrien watched his eyes glued to her white tank top. She kissed him again enjoying how this time she was top and Adrien obeyed her. He didn't put his hands on her until Marinette physically put his hands on to her waist purposely placing his hands underneath the tank top.

He began to slowly push the tank top up as she created hickeys down his neck and worked on his dress shirt buttons. The pair was interrupted by the television in which they forgot was on.

"Luka Couffaine has been akumatized!! This is the first Akuma attack in ten years!" Alya reported as Carapace tried to get the five-month pregnant reporter to safety but she didn't want to miss all the excitement pregnant or not.

Both Adrien and Marinette mentally cursed the TV then glanced at each other in embarrassment.