Thirty-Three

Luka and Marinette had gotten through dinner reminiscing stories of fashion travels and music tours. They dabbled on the subject of cooking over the Creme Brûlée dessert they shared.

Marinette was glad Luka accepted the fact she was Ladybug and that ChatNoir was actually Emma's biological father. She expected he would be angry or some other emotion them calm. He wasn't calm at all. Was he angry or upset with her?

No. Luka was jealous. Jealous that ChatNoir was lucky enough to be by her side all of those years and developed a partnership that only her and ChatNoir will ever achieve. Luka was also angry but with ChatNoir, he had not only had been intimate with Marinette. He had abandoned her after a one night stand.

"I appreciated all the things you've done for me and Emma. I hope you know that." Marinette said as she quickly took the last bite of the delicious Brûlée.

"I love you, Marinette. That's why I was always there with you and will always be here for you." He told her as he sat his fork on the table since that last bite was gone and he no longer needed it.

"Oh my god! Are you Luka Couffiane?!" A young girl about thirteen or fourteen remarked.

"Can I get a picture with you?" She asked excitingly. Luka looked at Marinette apologetic for the interruption that his successful music career had caused.

"Sure." he replied taking a picture with the brown haired girl with big brown eyes. She smiled big exposing her rainbow band braces.

"Thank you so much! My friends at school didn't believe that you came back to Paris. " She shot a mean glance at Marinette.

"Is she that the lady that your song Agony was based off of?" the young asked.

"Yes, she's also my same muse for Bluebell, Woman, Baker's Daughter, Missing You, The Great Wall and Loving Her." Luka realized all the songs in his most famous album was inspired by Marinette but he couldn't help it. He missed her while he worked. So instead of making songs about his experiences, he wrote about the person he loved the most.

"I'm sorry." The girl apologized to Marinette not wanting Luka, her idol to hate her for being rude to his date.

"Don't worry and may I add that is a cute dress," Marinette added. It was actually one of the dresses she had designed for a businessman who begged to have the perfect dress.

"My Daddy bought it for me." She bragged before a handsome older gentleman appeared. He had brown hair the same shade as the little girl's.

"Geneva, there you are." the man said as he noticed Marinette, a rising fashion designer sitting with Luka Couffiane, a famous musician.

"Marinette, it's nice to see you again. Sorry, if my baby girl had interrupted your date." He said as Geneva frowned at the term baby girl.

"It's fine, Arthur. I'm just glad she likes the dress." Marinette added. She enjoyed designing dresses for children but Emma hated wearing dresses or skirts. She did however like tutus because in her words they were 'fun and poofy'.

"Arthur this is Luka, Luka, Arthur." Marinette introduced. They shook hands a few seconds after.

"My daughter is a big fan of yours. She even has a collection of poster in her room." Arthur said getting an embarrassed "Daddddd" out of Geneva.

"Don't worry. I used to have pictures of boys in my room when I was a teenager." Marinette whispered to Geneva to make her feel less ashamed of her poster collection.

Apparently Marinette didn't whisper it quietly enough because Luka corrected her with "Don't you mean one single boy plaster from wall to wall."

"I took them down when we dated did I?" Marinette replied giving him a look of this is not a can of pickles you don't want to open.

"Alya told me you only took them down before I came over and as soon as I left they were right back up again."
Everyone laughed but Marinette's face turned red. She sort of forgot about that.

"Luka, how about a Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru 1990 in exchange for let's say five VIP tickets to your next concert." Arthur asked.

"I think that's reasonable." Luka replied as he exchanged contact information. Luka had not idea what a Domaine Leroy Chambertin Grand Cru 1990 was. He assumed the possible it was either a car or some type of alcohol. His second guess was right. Arthur was a wine collector and business owner who just gave up one of his most expensive bottles for his daughter and her friends to attend his concert. Luka would've of done it for free to just make a fan's day.