Eighteen

Some models are known for 'shacking up' with the designer or designers to earn a better spot in the runaway. But, what was Adrien's alterer motive? He automatically got the top position in every magazine that he had the pleasure of starring in because of his father. Not only did these facts irk his fellow models, they also made everyone else he worked with seem replaceable.

Blonde hair was more favorable in the fashion industry and that being paired with his exquisite green eyes made him in Gabriel's words "The perfection of a boy." Someone with that title is hard to compete with.

Gabriel when he arrived with his preferred fabric notice the awkwardness between Marinette and his son. He also noticed the red handprint on his sons face. He had seen a clip on the news about Marinette suddenly slapping ChatNoir that some bystander caught on tape.

"Marinette, can I ask you a favor?" Gabriel asked as she pinned some details on a Mannequin.

"Ummm... okay?" She replied not sure on what the man that literally has everything would want from her.

"Next time, you choose to hit my son, do it after the national televised fashion event. The makeup artist will have to work a miracle to cover it up."

Gabriel's words surprised Marinette. Apparently, he hadn't changed much. He appeared to care more for his son's future then his son's well being.

"Excuse me?!" Marinette remarked not fond of the acquisition that Gabriel was making.

Adrien looked at his father trying to mouth the words 'she doesn't know' to him.

"It seems, you both have secrets."  Gabriel said thinking about how Adrien didn't know he was the father of Emma and that he was also ChatNoir. He assumed that Marinette had figured it out since she was a smart girl but his assumptions proved him wrong.

"Secrets?" Marinette blushed wondering if one of the models spilled about finding Adrien and her almost lipped locked.

"I don't have... nope... never.... it didn't happen... it was a mistake... I'm so sorry."
Marinette apologized for something that Gabriel didn't know about and probably would of cared less about knowing that she was the mother of his adorable granddaughter.

"Why are you apologizing?" Gabriel asked.

The models left for the evening except for Adrien who stayed behind since he canceled his photoshoot.

"The models didn't tell you?" Marinette questioned.

"Does it effect anyone's ability to work?" Gabriel replied.

"No." She answered looking at Adrien who was holding the ice pack to his face and trying not to doze off. He was dreaming of the past of him and Ladybug fighting akumas then he woke up when his hand gave way to the weight of his head causing him to say "My Lady." As if gasping for air.

Gabriel just looked at his son that he tried to give the best education but here he was dreaming about another girl as the woman who bore his child stood in the very same room. Marinette just innocently wondered if Adrien dreamt of being ChatNoir.

"Marinette, never apologize to me. I should apologize to you." Gabriel said.

"How come?" Marinette could write a least on people he should apologize to but she wasn't even on it.

"My son is put simply a 'oblivious man.'"

Gabriel description of his son was frank but true. Adrien was going to protest but instead found himself nodding in agreement. He didn't know Papillon was hiding underneath his nose so oblivious was accurate.