Fifty

Heading to where he (Viperon) last left Ladybug and ChatNoir; he heard cries of a child. 'What did they get themselves into?' he asked himself. 'And where did the child come from? Only three were in the building. Could it be one of them?' He began to panic wondering if this was Emma's reaction to Marinette forgetting her.

Right before Viperon could take action someone grabbed the lyre attached to his hip.
"I caught you." A small voice said startling Viperon.

"I told you Pokémon were real." Emma said to Kurt who was just blindly following Emma around. Her mother used to tell her stories about her adventures and the ones with the different Miraculous holders were some of her favorites.

Kurt looked at Viperon and said "But he's not an Eeve."

"But he is a Viperon." Emma added feeling proud of herself that she was so clever. Perhaps, she would repeat this conversation to ChatNoir if she could find him and if he wasn't busy. She looked around for a moment. "Where did he go?" Emma asked as she looked at the other end of the cane that she was holding then to Kurt who shrugged as he held two bags of treats.

"You mean Erza?" Viperon asked sighing in relief that at least Emma was okay. Ignoring the items that the children have picked up along the way.

"I know where he is. Do you hear that crying sound? That's him. I told him to stay put and he didn't. Not my fault he didn't listen." She explained.

This caused more questions to run through Viperon's head. "Is there another kid lost?" He asked.

"What? No." Emma quickly replied knowing that Viperon would not approve of her newfound friend. When they found this friend they were looting a cafe of their baked goods. 'Recovery' as Emma and Kurt preferred to call it.

Emma had needed to go to the bathroom. She had seen some on her way over. She decided that she could go on her own. After all, she was ten and she didn't need bathroom buddy anymore. She found the bathrooms and went into one without looking at the signs. She ended up going into the men's room. She didn't care. She just needed to pee. Emma preceded to going into a stall ignoring the few urinals she passed by.

She sung a little tune since she was the only one in the bathroom. She flushed and was ready to leave the stall, wash her hands, and be on her way. However, she heard foot steps. They sounded like an adults. She wasn't sure if she ran into the men's or women's bathroom. If it was the women's then she was in the clear but the men's? Maybe?

Instead of risking it she waited patiently. She then heard the person start to talk to himself. At this moment she realized she must've ran into the wrong bathroom. She looked through the small crack in the stall door to confirm that she was stuck.
Emma couldn't believe who she saw. It was Hawkmoth. 'HAWKMOTH!' She internally squealed. She no longer needed an escape plan. This was her chance to prove she was Miraculous material by taking down Hawkmoth without one.

Hawkmoth turned on the sink and splashed his face. "What is wrong with me?" He ask himself. "Am I just a bad person? Everything was fine. But, I still was not happy. I don't think I'll ever be happy without you by my side. If that makes me a bad father? Fine. Fine... Fine." In Emma's eyes he looked sad. Sadder then her when someone takes her food. She didn't know that type of ultra mega sad was achievable.

"Does a conscious normally come with granddaughters?" He asked Emilie, who was still in a coma but talking to her made him feel like he was making the right decisions or so he thought. He was rethinking this whole villain thing. Thinking that he should retract his Akuma but he was so close. The closest he's ever been. "I even convinced Adrien that he could get his Ladybug back if he sided with us. Father like son. The Agrestes will do anything for the women they love. Is this our family curse? I hope not." He turned off the faucet knowing that he had to get back to the mess he made.