Chapter 14: Attack

AN: Sorry for the late update. This weekend/week has been absolutely crazy and the spot I was originally going to end the chapter just felt too filler-y. So here's an extra long chapter for you guys! Thank you for your patience!

~~~~~~

Midoriya woke up the next day and went to school as normal. He wanted to talk to Todoroki, but was unable to find him in the crowd of people. Midoriya wondered why it was so crowded until he heard the voices of the crowd.

"Please let us in!"

"I have to have an exclusive interview!"

"Just a few questions!" It was a bunch of reporters and other people from the media. As Midoriya poked around the outside of the giant crowd to find a way inside, another voice spoke up.

"Get out of here! None of you are getting interviews and you're preventing our students from getting inside! Move!" Aizawa shouted. The crowd was relentless though, and their shouting only got louder and the people more rambunctious. Midoriya tried to push through to get to the entrance when his cane was knocked away and he was pushed to the ground. As he scrambled to his feet, he felt a hand haul him up.

"Dammit you fucking leeches!" Aizawa shouted again. He placed the cane in Midoriya's hand and shoved through the crowd. "Are you injured?" Midoriya shook his head. "Good. Go to the classroom. I'll be there as soon as I deal with these people." Midoriya quickly walked away as Aizawa tried to move the media away from the entrance. Midoriya sat down at his desk and was quickly greeted by his friends.

"That crowd is insane!" Ururaka sighed. "I could barely get in."

"I know what you mean. Why are they here anyways?" Midoriya asked.

"Apparently someone let slip that All Might is teaching here and they want to interview him about it," Iida explained. Ururaka groaned in annoyance.

"Don't they know they're upsetting Aizawa-sensei?? When he's upset class gets harder..." she whined. Midoriya chuckled lightly and reached for her head. Once he found it, he gave her a pat. Soon they were all laughing a little as they waited for class to begin. A few other of their classmates were talking about the media outside and their struggles with them. Ashido complained of her hair being pulled, Tsuyu said that she could barely stand up straight, and many other students were definitely upset with them. Soon after, Midoriya heard the door slam open and heavy footsteps.

"Everyone take your seats," Aizawa said grumpily. "I am not in a good mood today."

"Trust us, sensei, neither are we!" Kirishima shouted.

"Those people outside should fuck off!" Bakugou chimed in.

"Okay, no cussing, but I'll let it slide this time because those are my exact sentiments," Aizawa said, the grumpiness lifted a little.

"Today will be little different, and not just because of pricks outside. Today is the day we vote for class representatives," Aizawa explained. The class began to chatter excitedly.

"Hey! I have a question!" Mineta shouted.

"Raise your hand. What is it?"

"Can we vote for ourselves?"

"You know what? Sure. Go for it." As Aizawa began to explain the responsibilities of the representatives, Midoriya thought about who to vote for. He knew that some of his class were definitely NOT responsible enough for the role, but he'd never say so aloud. He could vote for himself, but he wasn't sure about himself. Eventually, he decided to give his vote to Yaomomo as she was the highest scoring student academically and she was able to quell arguments easily and gently. He put in his vote and waited for the results. Unsurprisingly, most people voted for themselves.