When it goes Wrong

Thank you so much to  lukasiakfiction for being eve for  encouraging and inspirational! Totally recommend checking out her book; Behind the Scenes!

okay, word of warning: IF IT SAYS ISAAC IT'S SUPPOSED TO SAY JOSUE! So please if you see and error like this anywhere please tell me and I will change it!

I was going to update tomorrow, but I forgot, so sorry. Also, yesterday I was just writing and I had a look and saw it had 148 reads! Then today I had 162! Thank you all so much and I hope you appreciate this as much as I appreciate you guys. Now, on with the chapter (it's rather short)

***

I awake to a constant prod on my side.

"What Aiden? It's like half four in the morning," I groan. I pull a pillow over my head, but Aiden grabs it and tosses it away.

"Come on," he says quietly. "You need to get up quickly so that we can declare the war!" He's already changed and is ecstatic. I quickly pull on my dance stuff, which are green shorts and a dark green mesh top and wash my face.

I come out quickly and Aiden has already set up the camera.

"I won't post this until I achieve my goal," he says, smirking. I roll my eyes and switch on the lights as we begin filming.

"Hey guys! It's Aiden and Aurelia here and we have some exciting new for you," Aiden begins, wiggling his eyebrows at me.

"So," I continue shooting him a glare. "Last night Aiden made a challenge that he would make me get a YouTube channel and I told him that he couldn't, so now we officially declare that–" I pause so that we can both say the next part in unison.

"The War of the Ellery and Oslen YouTube Channel begins!" We both shout and I push Aiden of the bed as we both laugh. "By the way," I say to the camera. "It's not that I don't want a YouTube channel, it's just because Aiden made a challenge of it and I'm extremely stubborn." We turn the camera off and go downstairs for breakfast.

My brother and Katrina Oslen don't appear, but we spend the next hour and a half eating and doing school work. At half six we both jump in the car as Aiden is coming to the studio today instead of his normal singing classes. "

"Let's go on live," I say and Aiden agrees.

As soon as we do people instantly start watching, and it's only half six already! I laugh as Kenzie, Jojo and Kendall join the live. "Seriously Kenzie, do you not have anything better to do?" I chuckle.

Lots of comments start coming up as pin for Team Aiden or pin for Team Josue, and I just laugh at them. Eventually, someone comes up with the initiative to comment Team Aurelia, and I immediately pin that. Aiden gets bored so he rests his head on my shoulder and starts reading questions out and answering them.

"What do I look like without makeup on?" One comment asks, I squint my eyes and look up as my mom tells us we're only five minutes away, unintentionally ignoring the question.

"Actually, what do you look like without makeup on?" Aiden reiterates it and I look back.

I grin. "Exactly like this," I flick my hair as I say this and his mouth opens in shock.

"Sorry," he gushes, his neck red and his skin flustered. "You look beautiful to me regardless." I smile and roll my eyes as we pull into the ALDC car park. All the girls are waiting outside and I give an uncharacteristic grin and jump on Kalani, a sudden urge overcoming me.

"What was that for?" Asks Kalani as she sets me down and plays with my immaculate bun.

"I dunno, I've just missed you so much," I say and she roll her eyes.