Laughter is a Cackle

I haven't updated in like a month or two?? Anyway really need someone to help me with the chapter titles because they are not good at all  

Thank you so much to HarperHallow who made this crossover possible once again  

Also, to any of you reading before the next chapter is posted (hopefully next week or if you're lucky earlier) you will be very confused but I promise it might make more sense next chapter!

***

After about six movies in a row, Harper and I finally decide to do something. It's getting late at seven in the evening and I have to be up early tomorrow for dance. We are just bouncing up and down the trampoline when Harper's phone rings.

"I'll get that!" She says, hopping off the trampoline to answer it.

"Hello," says a familiar voice on the other Iine.

"Hiya! This is Harper Hallow speaking!" She replies, not realising who it is.

"Hello Miss Harper, but please may I speak to Mrs Harper thank you." Harper, still oblivious to the caller's identity, gives me the thumbs up and hurries out of the room.

I'm not really sure what to think, why can't I ever be happy for my friends? It's the a exact same thing that happened to me because...the caller is Abby.

*

For the first time ever we are late to pyramid - although Abby excuses us obviously. It was a bit hectic because Harper and her mom had to leave early for something like a dance convention I think they said and then they left Eben and I in the house and he list the keys. So yeah, that's why we are late. By 'Abby excuses us' I mean Abby hasn't come out of her office to shout at us.

*

Nervously, we file into pyramid, Me, Maddie, Kalani, Kendall, Kenzie, Brynn, Jojo. All in black and gold ALDC wear, our matching jackets over the top. I lean over to Kalani and quietly ask whats happening.

She replies with Abby's bought new team-mates in, I know because A, there's two extra cars in the parking lot, and B, she hasn't left her office all morning. She also did this before you arrived so I think she might want whoever it is to be permanent member." Usually, after we walk in and out of the building twenty times for a two second shot of us walking in, she waits at reception and welcomes us. This morning however? Gianna.

'She must have either found someone really talented, or someone who's going to make the ratings skyrocket.' Jill says.

"Nia and I were here really early this morning and Abby came out of her office at one point to use the bathroom and I heard her muttering about a team jacket, so Aurelia, thumbs up!" Says Holly and I smile nervously. I really hope I do get it today. I've been winning for over a month and she still hasn't even mentioned anything about the team jacket.

*

When Abby finally comes into Studio A, sure enough she is carrying something behind her back. I feel excitement in the pit of my stomach, but that is quickly quenched when she reveal three cards instead. Great, I'm stuck in not man's land for another week.

"Right, girls. And guys," She nods her head in acknowledgment to the boys as well. "I think you've all noticed that there a new people here. I'd like to introduce..." She trails off as she places four head shots on the bottom of the pyramid and pull of the first one. "Petra Eugio. Unbeknownst to you I've had my eye on her since Maine. Introduce yourself, Petra."

Petra has dark black hair and dazzling emerald eyes, a high forehead and pinched eyebrows. "Hi I'm Petra. I come from Maine and my best dancing style is lyrical. It's nice to meet you all but I just wanted to let you know that like Maddie, I win a lot - having two national titles and all - and also, the other girl they're bringing in, yeah I'm way better than her so don't worry." Wow, she has a lot of sass, but that last part was a bit rude.