chapter uno

chapter uno

Celebrity Aurelia Ellery was spotted today at 10.14 leaving Stars of Ohio, her dance studio, with a full suitcase along with her post-fame mother, Idella Ellery. The pair was seen climbing into a red Porsche and driving away. We managed to sneak an interview with her dance teacher, Ms Crystal, and two of her best friends, Olivia Greenhill and Harper Hallow.

"Aurelia is a pleasure to work with," Ms Crystal, her dance teacher and owner of Stars of Ohio, told us. "And always has something new to add to every dance. Her style is so unique and flows well with everyone else's; like the secret ingredient in a long-lost family recipe. She truly is a wonderful dancer."

Ellery is a well known dancer not just in the dancing community but worldwide. After she announced a couple of years back her departure from her music and acting career, Aurelia Ellery seems to have withdrawn from the limelight her siblings shed on her and improved her technique in dance.

Miss Harper Hallow, aged 14 and best friend and fellow dancer of Ellery, said, "everyone at our studio knows how much she used to struggle with all her fame, but she is always positive and thoughtful and seems willing to do whatever it takes to keep her friends happy. I am forever grateful to have Lia as my bestie!"

When we asked where Ellery was destined to go after getting in the car with all her bags, Miss Olivia Greenhill was happy to supply us with information: "every four months Lia goes back to LA to be with her family, and since it it her birthday in about a month she wants to go celebrate it with them. While we miss her here in Ohio, we always know how important her family is to her and that she's happy. Although, funnily enough she always comes back better at dancing than when she left."

With Aurelia's continuous improvement in her dancing career, many are wondering how long it will take before Ellery begins focusing on other careers, as she has already indulged in modelling and commercials through the dance aspect — still slightly different to her sister. What do you think about her possible future careers? What could be the secret to her dancing talent? And what do you think she gets up to back in LA?

Tune in for more later today at ElleryNews.com and check out our latest on all the Ellery Siblings.

•••

"Shoulders down," says Ms Crystal, her hands resting tentatively on them as I finish fourteen pirouettes perfectly, landing in fifth. "And chin up. You won't score anything if you're staring down at the floor the entire time like an amateur."

Ms Crystal's gold, piercing eyes always seem to spot the tiniest flaw; my tense shoulders are barely noticeable from close up, much less so in the eyes of a judge some distance away behind stage.

I bring my shoulders dramatically down just to show that I heard my criticism. The door opens and both of our heads snaps towards the sound. Harper, still clad in her yoga pants and crop top calls out, "Lia, your mother's here! And a whole load of cameras as well..." she trails off, grinning widely at me. I shake my head at her as we laugh silently and make my way towards the dressing room.

Olivia is waiting for us there, one hand holding my suitcase and the other a crutch, and her eyes are downcast as she talks to a boy. Olivia has always been very self-conscious around other people who weren't her friends, especially with boys. I unlace my pointe shoes and pack them away into my dance bag.

"I'm going to miss all of you so much!" I say, hugging them both. I won't be seeing either of them for a few weeks. The boy beside Olivia coughs nervously.

"Sorry," he says, moving to shuffle out the room. He laces a hand through his brown hair as he does so and I watch it swish.

Olivia doesn't look too pleased as he leaves, her only form of company gone. "Wait, Josue!" she calls out but he's already left.