8. MoViEs?! (1079 words!!)

^^ Don't worry you aren't wearing that dress!!

The sunlight shines through my window onto my face. "REEEEEEEE!" I screech. In the distance I hear footsteps nearing my door.

"What did you do?" I hear Seán says as he pushes open my bedroom door.

"I saw the sunlight," I say with a blush.

"My lord (Y/n)," Seán says walking back to the kitchen with his coffee mug in his left hand.

I groan and sit up, with a stretch I climb out of bed.  I hear chuckles coming from the kitchen and I decide to go take a look.  When I walk around the corner I see Seán and Mark sitting at the kitchen counter talking and making each other laugh.  The sight brings a smile to my lips.

"Hey, look at who it is," Mark starts, "it's (Y/n)!!" I do small awkward jazz hands and then take a seat on the barstool next to Mark.  He gives me a small side hug.

"Morning sunshine, or should I say vampire?!" Seán says sipping his coffee.

"Hehe, very funny.  It's an instinct ok?" I say crossing my arms.

"Was that what I heard?" Mark says with a slight chuckle.  By now I feel flustered.

"Maybe," I blow my hair out of my face.

"Hey, don't get angry my lil emo, wait till you see what I ordered you," Mark gives my side a jab which makes me release a few giggles.

"Oooo, what did ya get her Markimoo?" Seán leans toward mine and Marks' bodies.

"Come look," he stands up and walks to another room of his house.  When he opens it I see the room is his recording room, where some of my favorite videos have been made.  He walks over to his computer I take a look at his screen.  It has about 30 outfits all either black, grey, or maroon.  Seeing this made me literally jump from joy.

When I jumped a proud smile spread on Marks' lips.  "They'll take a little while to ship, so you still have to wear my clothes," he says.

"Or mine," Seán adds.

"You can sleep in my clothes and then walk around town in Seáns',"

"Sounds good," Seán says.

"Cool, then I can wear my Tøp shirt to Pax East!" I get a little over excited to wear my shirt and I nearly fall over.

"Damn how clumsy are you?" Seán balances me out.

"I'm not THAT clumsy," That's a lie.

"Sure," Seán says with a wink and enters the bathroom to freshen up.

"Do you wanna go out today, or stay inside?" Mark looks back to me.

"Um, I kinda wanna relax indoors," I say messing with the sleeves of Mark's shirt, "you guys should have a relaxing day before Pax."

"True.....ok lets do that," Mark stands up and heads to his room. Being as lazy as I am, I just go to the couch and lay down.  Seán walks in the living room looking more clean than he did earlier.  He still has his pajamas on though.  He walks over and moves my feet so he can sit next to me.

When he sits he pulls my head onto his shoulder, and wraps a arm around my shoulder.  No one has done this with me since.....Deven.  The name strikes deep.  He lied to me, so many times.  He held me close, so many times.  He abused me, so many times.  He talked me down, so many times.  He gave me my traits.  He made me have anxiety.  He made me depressed.  He made me damaged. 

The silence between us obviously makes Seán uncomfortable.  He shifts a little.  "I'm sorry I jus-," Seán started apologizing.

"Its fine, I know what you meant to do, I just-,"
I interrupt him, " I'm sorry."  I pull his shoulder back underneath my head, and place his arm back over my shoulder.  I snuggle back into him.

"Love ya buddy,"

"Love ya too my green buddy,"

"WhOs ReAdY fOr MoViEs?!" Mark runs into the room with two movies. "Ooooo, do we have a couple in this house?"

"No.  More like two really good friends cuddling on a couch," Seán says with a small chuckle.  I join in.

"Ok...so Love, Simon or Wonder?" Mark says DYING for an answer. (Sorry if you don't like them but these are my two favorite movies)

"Um, (your choice)!" I say and clap my hands twice. Mark pops in (your choice) and sits on my other side on the couch. I rest my head back on Seán's shoulder.

.*'*-*'*. C R (time skip)

After the movie ends Seán goes and orders Chinese food. Mark on the other hand gave me a hug and went to go film a video. Being lonely I decide to look through twitter. Nothing. Instagram. Noth-. I see a picture of Deven with a petite woman with blonde hair. The girl wears pinks and purples, in this picture she is wearing a hot pink dress that has a small white belt (cover picture || Just dress btw) with purple, plain, no design high heals. Her blonde hair is held in loose curls. 'I think today is my day.' Is what his caption says. Wth is that even supposed to mean? Unfortunately my eyes meet with Devens'.

His cold eyes feel like they are engulfing me in the shadows of his terrible lies. The more I study his ruthless and cold features, the more encircled I feel. The walls feel like they are closing in all around me. My mind goes into a sudden panic mode. I scrunch up into a small ball on the couch.  I try to yell for Mark or Seán but it's no use. I start breathing heavier as my heart thuds loudly in my ears.

The places he's hit me ache with pain and regret. Arms wrap around me. At first they feel cold, like Deven's arms. The feeling makes me squirm. Eventually the grasp turns warm and I stop moving. Who? I touch the arms and feel strong muscles. Mark. The darkness around me fades as he wraps his arms all the way around me. His warm hug makes my breathing slow and the thudding in my ears stop. Tears. Tears slide from my eyes onto his chest. But he still lets me hug him.

Knowing he's here makes my stomach feel better. My body stops aching. My heart stops aching. "It's okay, you're okay now," his soothing voice whispers in my ear.

Thank you for all the reads♥️♥️
Ethan WILL show don't chu worry bby.
Lol sorry.
Hit the vote button.
K
Love
U
•HEC•