33. Step...Brother?

"And this is Y/n's old bedroom," My mom says gesturing to the old room I stayed in before I made the worst decision of my life, which was leaving. It was my worst and best decision. Without being with Deven I wouldn't have met Mark and all of my friends. My job wouldn't have been to make all of my adorable fans happy and to make videos every week.

My room had merchandise all over it. Panic! At The Disco, Fall Out Boy, My Chemical Romance, anime, and even a little K-pop. I sorta used to like K-pop when I was younger, I still like it but not as much. I was in a phase, but it ended. I spot my favorite item and run to it. "My baby Gerard!" I shout cuddling my Gerard Way bobblehead.

I collapse on my old bed, holding Gerard in my hands. I lift him up above me and Ethan snatches him before I can react. "Who's this?" Ethan coos at the toy and cradles it like a baby.

"He's mine, E. Back away," I growl.

"Real scary," he sticks his tongue out at me.

"You guys are so cute!" My mom says and watches from the doorway. My head slips off the bed from all my struggling to get my Gerard,  I stare at her weirdly. With my head upside down I give her a please-don't-I'm-embarrassed look.

"Don't you have old people to take care of?" I question and she looks at me.

"Y/n, don't talk to your mother like that," Mark scolds.

"You're acting like my father!" I shout in disbelief. My mother and Mark chuckle. After I told Mark about everything he agreed to let my mom show him and Ethan around the house. He used to think she was mean, but I think he's okay with her now, just enough to hang out with her.

I'm glad things are finally going better. I'm not as upset at my mom and it's actually surprising seeing how different she is. She's kinder and doesn't get as mad, or maybe I just haven't witnessed that side yet. My mom walks up to me and pats my head, "It's okay, Y/n."

"Ah, whatever. Ethan give me my baby back!" I plead and he complies.

"I hate hearing you whine, you sound like a little kid," he complains and hands me, Gerard.  A big smile is on my lips as I hold him.

"Let's move on, I'll show you guys Lucas's room," my mom states and I look at her weirdly. Who's Lucas?

"Y/n, you never told us about anyone named Lucas?" Mark questions me and I shrug.

"Um, Lucas is Y/n's stepbrother, I had him in the years she was gone. You remember Tony, right Y/n?" I widen my eyes at her confession and nod. She got married to him and had a baby? All while her only daughter was gone?

"Mom-" I start.

"We'll talk about this later, Y/n. Now isn't a good time." My mom interrupts me. "Anyway, this is his room. Isn't it adorable? He loves the color pink." I hope he's a nice little boy. It hurts that my own mother wouldn't tell me about her new child, though. I probably would've asked to see him.

"How does he act, mom? Is he nice?"

"Of course he is, I don't let my kids be rude. He's actually a little bottle of sunshine, although he gets a bit too excited sometimes," she smiles as she talks of him. Does she act that way when she talks about me? Probably not, since I made some dumb mistakes. I nod and I look out the window to see him dancing outside, now is that a sight.

"Does he do anything outside of school?" I ask my mother.

"Dancing and singing lessons," she replies with a smile, "he has good talent too." Oh yeah, she doesn't smile when she talks about me like that. I don't have any talents that are that good for her to talk about.

"He sounds amazing, Mrs. Miller," Ethan compliments my mom, cautiously.

"You guys can meet him later when we eat lunch. I'm still finishing it," My mother replies, "Y/n, you'll love him."

"Why didn't you tell me about him sooner? He could've visited Mark and me," I complain to her and she sends me a Y/n-I-said-we'd-talk-later look. I glance down at my hands with guilt, Jesus, I was only asking.

"Anyway, I'm gonna go finish lunch. I'll tell you guys when it's ready," my mother says and walks off to the kitchen.

"I wanna go meet Lucas already," Ethan impatiently states and I roll my eyes.

"You will don't worry."

"Y/n's right," Mark places his arm around my shoulder, then drags me to the living room. We sit on a black and white couch, I finally notice that there are children's toys littered neatly on the floor. He really likes blankets and stuffed animals, wow. That's adorable.

"You know what, I'm kinda excited to meet Lucas. I bet he's amazing," I comment and a small smile spreads on my lips. I feel Mark give my shoulder squeeze before he releases it, Ethan just smiles along with me.

"Lunchtime!" my mom calls and I stand up quickly, yearning for food. Mark follows along and we all head to the kitchen. My mom carries food out to the old people. Four extra chairs and a raised chair sits at a separate table, and a chair for my mother's employee sits at the elder's table. Mark, Ethan, and I take a seat at the round table and wait for my mom to set everything up.

"I'll go get Lucas!" my mom coos and leaves the house to go get her beloved son. At least she's happy, and she has a small child to take care of so she won't be lonely. Next thing I know, the door opens and a small child runs in the room. He quickly runs to his raised chair and waits to be lifted to it. Ethan notices and picks him up, placing him gently in his chair. Lucas thanks him quietly and Ethan backs away, smiling. That's cute.

{The picture at the top of the chapter is Lucas}

Lucas's soft but wide eyes scan our faces, his smile falters a little when he sees me. The shocked look he gives me makes my heart beat faster and panic settles on me. What's wrong? Does he already not like me?

"You look just like mommy!" he shouts excitedly and smiles widely at me. I tilt my head in confusion until I process what the tan-skinned boy said.

"Oh well-" I start but my mom cuts me off.

"Not yet, Y/n," her words hurt me a little. Why can't I tell my stepbrother that I'm his sister?

"You're very pretty, Miss," he says and keeps his eyes trained on me.

"Thanks, Lucas," I reply slowly and smile at him. I glance around me and Ethan and I meet eyes. I shrug at him and he lets out a small chuckle. When I look over at Lucas, I see him tugging down his yellow shirt and preparing himself to eat. He's so cute, my lord.

"So, Lucas. My name is Y/n, these are my friends Ethan and Mark," I gesture to the two guys and Lucas nods eagerly.

"Nice to meet you, Lucas," Mark states with a wide smile, Lucas sends back an even wider smile that lights up the room. Afterward, my mother allows everyone to eat and Lucas runs his mouth during dinner. This is gonna be interesting. 

In celebration of my birthday, I'm posting this for y'all.  Also, I went to the BTS concert and only cried once because my lightstick wasn't working.  They were really good :))

Don't forget that you can always talk to me and that you're never alone <3

Btw, should I do a face reveal?