17. Rosey cheeks

(That's me ^^^^)
Blushing lightly I walk with Ethan as he keeps his arm in the same position trying to forget how close we are. He acts totally oblivious to how uncomfortable I feel as I try not to think of how warm he is. Ugh. While we were at the bench I forgot to ask where Mark was. "Can we go here?" Ethan points at three girls.

I nod lightly and take his arm off my shoulder as we approach them. Two look very styled and almost fake, the other just looks... normal? Average I guess. "Hey Cat," Ethan says approaching one of the more fake girls. Her hair is blonde and she wears a sluty crop top that has a big smiley face on it. It looks good on her.

I feel my heart hurt as she hugs him and he smiles wide. Her friend stares and the more average girl just wants to look around. Cat whispers something in Ethan's ear before she pulls away from him and stands in an adorable stance. I study her face in attempt to find something that will pull away her good girl act.

Her lips are plump, her eyes are a dark shade of blue. But her looks seem... familiar. Like I've seen this same blonde woman somewhere else. My mind runs wild as Ethan looks at my frozen figure. Frozen in thought I just stand and think of where I've seen her. Cat looks at me sideways and chuckles, "I bet she's thinking about you, Ethan."

By now I've snapped out of my trance and decided it was better if I stayed still and listened. "I bet she's thinking about getting with you. That's lame." She says grinning and I pretend to not listen.

"Hmm." Ethan looks me up and down and starts smiling. "I don't think it would too lame, it would be cute." My cheeks flush red as I move to get my phone. Cat just laughs at how nervous I look and Ethan blushes. Cat doesn't like me, its obvious.

"Hey, what's your name anyway?" the other girl asks me.

"Y-Y/n," I say still shaken up from Ethan's comment. The girl nods and turns to the more average girl.

"This is Natalie and I'm Taylor." She gestures toward Natalie with a loving look.  Natalie smiles revealing her beautifully white teeth.  Natalie has a natural beauty that you can't often find.  Hers is different, it is a radiant but also worn down type of natural.  Her emerald green eyes shine at me before she looks over to Taylor and blushes.  Taylor brushes her strawberry blonde hair out of her eyes and looks at Natalie.  They stare at each other as I try to calm down.

Natalie is beautiful.  How could I get her out of my head?  Ugh now I'm gonna be thinking about her.  Natalie types away on her phone and I take this as an advantage to inspect her.  She has small dimples and irresistibly rosy cheeks.  Her soft pink lips are parted slightly as she raises and eyebrow and shows her phone to Taylor.  Both girls smile and then stand shoulder to shoulder.

I feel a small tap on my arm and attempt to unglue my eyes from Natalie as I see how short her jean shorts- "Y/n?" Ethan says.

"Yeah?" I say distancing myself from Natalie.

"Cat has been trying to talk to you."

"Oh, um yes?" I say looking to Cat. She rolls her eyes and adjusts her top.

"I was asking you if you knew the 'Mark' that Ethan keeps talking about?" Why does she care?

"Why does it matter?" I say harshly.

"He sounds hot," Cat winks leaving Ethan and I speechless.  I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. 

"Speaking of Mark." I mutter quietly.

"Oo, can you take me to meet him?" She begs getting on my nerves.  Before I can answer 'no' Ethan complies and she lights up.  I roll my eyes and read Mark's text that just so happens to say where he is.

Y/n:  I'm bringing a few friends with me. One is really annoying and wants in your pants, watch out bro.

Mark: My schedule says no hoes.

Y/n: Good boy.

Mark: Why would you bring her anyway?

Y/n: blame Ethan

Mark:  ;)

Y/n: BYE

I grab Ethan's arm and start walking to the long hallway that I see the rest of my friends standing in.  There's an extra person there with them though.  A brown haired girl stands next to Seán.  She has a cactus on her shirt and a smile on her face.

Omg we have awards people!

Its a shitty picture of amazing achievements

Thank you so much. You make me want to keep writing.  Also...

Hi Gabe.

(If you didn't read this imma yell at you later)
We are really close to 3k reads so let's get themmm!!

Love youuu <3
-Hannah-